fight

"i'm just worried, tom!" you yelled.
"WORRIED?! do you think im cheating?" he yelled back.
"well, maybe! you come home so late and you get up so early! i miss waking up next to you and going to bed with you! and its tugging at the back of my mind that maybe the reason why you come home so late and get up so early is that maybe theres another girl." you yelled back.
"there's not! im busy, yn! i can't spend everything breathing second of my life with you!" he yelled.
"i just wish we had more time together! and i really get the incentive that youre cheating!" you said.
"DON'T ACCUSE ME OF SUCH BS! MAYBE I SHOULD CHEAT INSTEAD OF BEING BURDENED WITH YOU AND YOUR STUPID ACCUSATIONS! I CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR SELFISH SELF!" he shouted.
you went silent and so did he.
"yn, i didnt mean that-" you stopped him and grabbed your purse and keys and went towards the door.
"yn please that's not what i meant-" you interrupted him.
"whatever tom okay? i'll be back tomorrow just.. i'll leave you alone. goodbye." you went out the door.

you phoned your best friend, lilly?
"hey lils, can i spend the night? tommy and i got into a fight." you said
"course!" she said.
"i'll be over in ten." you said.
a few tears slipped from your eyes.
"yn.. honey what happened?" she hugged you and gave you a beer.
"tom- i- he- i was such a screw up. i thought he was cheating because he would come home so late and leave so early! then he told me maybe he should cheat because im such a let down. it was my fault though. i shouldnt have accused him." you sipped the beer.
"oh honey.. you guys are a power couple! you'll bounce back! he probably regrets what he said. mistakes happen. what relationship hasnt had its bumps?" lilly chirped.
"thanks lills. i always know i can count on you to be positive." you smiled.
"yeah. and im rooting for you guys! you're the cutest. so go over tomorrow and FIX THINGS!" she grinned.
you watched a few movies and went to bed.
you got a text from thomas.
goodnight love. i cant stop thinking about you. sweet dreams.
you chuckled and went to sleep.

the next day you had coffee and cereal.
"lils, im gonna head out. thanks for last night." you got your purse and left.

you walked through the door to see thomas on the coach. there were beer bottles scattered around, and cigarettes in the ashtray.

"tom..." you whispered.
his eyes opened and lit up when they saw you.
"YN! im so, so so so sorry i love you i dont know what i said last night." he cried into your shoulder.
"im sorry. i shouldnt have made stupid assumptions. i trust you and i doubted myself." you held him and kissed his jaw.
"i love you." he said
"i love you too. you mister, have a hangover." you kissed him.
"yeah. i got drunk last night. it rarely happens." his face turned red.
"lets make sure that never happens again." you kissed him as cleaned up the beer bottles together.