meeting (different)

you lived in L.A. and had accepted a role for an action movie. and guess who else was in it.
thomas brodie sangster.
you were only his biggest fan!
anyways, while in L.A. for shooting, you agreed to let him stay at your house.
you picked him up at the airport in a red audi. he wore grey joggers and a white tee, and you could see his gold chain peeking through. he was obviously exhausted. his hair was a little messy.  youre heart lept. HES SO CUTE! you said to yourself.
be cool, be cool. you whispered.
you pulled up.
"hey thomas! im yn." you got out of the car and helped him put his bags in the back. he couldnt stop staring at you. he started to say something but stopped himself.
"uhh- hi." he said nervously. he gave a crooked smile and held out his hand. "im a really, really big fan. im nervous.  wow. you look so much more beautiful in person." he blushed. "erm, shoot i dont know what to say."
i laughed. "im a big fan too."
his face grew redder. "really?" he said with a grin.
you nodded as you both got into the car.
"wait, the paparazzi see us, go go go!" he said with a loud voice.
you quickly pulled out and sped down the freeway.
"so how was the flight?" you asked, trying to keep your cool.
you noticed that thomas couldnt keep his eyes off you.
"oh! uh, tiring." he awkwardly laughed.
"oh, im so stupid! lets go get you a coffee!" you exited the freeway and pulled up to the starbucks drive thru.
tom kept eyeing you and when you turned to look at him, he looked away and blushed and smiled to himself.
"you okay, thomas?" you patted his shoulder.
his face grew red as he stared at his shoulder.
"uh, yeah. yeah im just.. really really really reeally a big fan. youre so talented! and meeting you in person is just so cool. and youre so much prettier in person!! and ive watched all your movies." he blushed.
"i've got to admit, you were my first celebrity crush." you said laughing.
"are you kidding? you've always been my celebrity crush!" he laughed.
"well then, we will get along just fine." you smiled as you took a sip of your coffee.