coffee drive thru!

since you, thomas, and dylan were staying at the same hotel during filming , you always carpooled everywhere together, whether it be the studio, or a restaurant for lunch.
thomas was still really jetlagged from flying in from london.
"listen tom, what you need is a nice cup of american coffee." you said from the passenger seat.
"HERE IT IS!" dylan said, pulling up to the starbucks drive thru.
"they have starbucks in london, dyl." thomas said with a yawn, lying down in the backseat.
"whatEVER tommy. even if you hate coffee, you still will enjoy it because yn is here and you love spending time with her." dylan shrugged.
thomas blushed. "DYL! UR NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL HER!"
"aww, does tommy have a crush?" you teased, reaching into the backseat to touch his red face.
tom slapped your hand away. "GET ME MY COFFEE!" he cried.
you and dyl laughed while thomas yawned again.
"what do you want, yn?"dylan asked.
"caramel macchiato, light ice." you said
"thomas, what about you?" dyl asked.
"iced soy latte." he said, half asleep.
"so can we have an grande iced americano, an iced soy latte, and an iced caramel macchiato with light ice?" dyl said to the speaker
"okay go to the next window."
we got our coffee and took selfies with the person at the register that recognized us.
"OH MY GOD THIS ENTIRE THING IT FILLED WITH ICE." thomas said.
"which is why, boys, you get light ice." you giggled, not even half way done with your drink.

you walked to your hotel rooms, which were next to each other.

"yn?" thomas said quietly
you turned to him
"what tommy?" you asked.
"wanna go get sushi at 6? with dyl of course." he said scratching the back of his head.
"absolutely," you answered, "after all, you love spending time with meee!" you sang, closing your hotel room door.

but little did he know that you loved spending time with him just as much as he did.