interview

interviews with dylan and tom were always the best.

"so boys, and girl, what are some things you hate the most?"
"unripe avocados." dylan said with a straight face.
"pizza crust." thomas said smiling at dylan
"neon sports bras. you cant wear them with anything!" we managed to keep straight faces. then we all broke out into laughter.
the interviewer laughed as well.
"okay, so tell us a little bit about your roles in this movie."
note: this is not the maze runner, its some movie i made up.
"well, tom, yn, and i play the protagonists in the movie. we all sort of have our own roles, like yn, for example, plays the sassy badass, tom plays the mysterious one that has a soft side, and im like , the stupid one with a sense of humor. and i mean, ive never been in a movie with yn before, but weve all become a sort of family in the three months of being here. and were not even half way done shooting. so we're still have a lot of more memories to make. who knows, there might even be a sequel." dylan said, winking.
thomas added, "yeah, me and yn play the love interests, and its nice having two stories. like the main plot and then on the side there are the love interests, you see their relationship develop."
"theyve said everything. i like playing a baddie, it gives me confidence and a side of myself i havent seen before." i said, shrugging.
dyl smiled "their kissing scenes are pretty intense. i think they mess up their scenes just so they can kiss more."
i blushed and looked down. "its not my fault i suck at kissing." i grinned and started laughing.
"no, dylan has caught us, we love KISSING EACH OTHER!" thomas laughed he turned to me and we made funny kissy faces at each other.
"GET A ROOM!" dylan covered his eyes.
the interviewer laughed "well thats all the time we have. watch their movie, its out january 7!" the camera stopped rolling.

tom and i looked at each other. and for a second, it felt like it was just us. then dylan stepped in. "I WANT A HOT DOG!" he said, giving me my car keys "LETS GO BY HOTDOGSSS" he whined.
"okay, shut your piehole dylan, lets go." i shoved him.

tom continued staring at me. i kissed his cheek as we went to the car.

he smiled for the entire trip to the hot dog place thing restaurant.