the glader girl (newt)

you were the only girl in the glade.
yes, it was hard to fit in.
the only guys that seemed the respect you were thomas, minho, frypan, chuck, alby, and newt. especially newt.
but they knew you could fend for yourself.
you were a tough girl.
you knew how to fight.
you could down six jars of gally's drink and not feel a thing while the guys could only do three.
newt even let you be a runner.
everyone could tell that newt had a thing for you. even you knew he liked you. to be honest, you liked him too, but you would never admit it. and it was fun to tease him.
———
you ran out of the maze. finally, your section was finished for the day. you wiped you forehead from sweat. it was boiling hot. you glanced over and saw newt walking over to you with water. you pulled off your tank top to show your black sports bra.
he stumbled at the sight of you
"uhh.. uh yn your water." he offered.
"thanks!" you sipped the water and pour some on your face and chest to cool yourself down. his eyes widened.
you smirked and winked at him as you walked away.
"WOOO! yn, DAMN!" zart yelled out.
"ZART IF YOU DONT SLIM IT I'LL SHOVE YOU INTO THE MAZE AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT." you yelled back.
you never put your shirt back on. after all, it was pretty hot.
later that night we were all by the fire wrestling. you sat next to newt and noticed he couldnt keep his eyes off you. you put a hand on his thigh.
"ay, yn, give it a go?" gally offered.
you nodded politely and took newt's drink from his hand, taking a big swig off it. you gave it back to him and winked.
gally underestimated you.
"there's a reason why people dont want to fight me, gally." you said while you put your hair up.
"whys that?" he asked.
"you'll see." you smirked.
he lunged toward you and picked you up, ready to throw you back down. you wrapped your legs around his neck and pushed him back down to the ground, pulling his arm behind his back.
"3, 2, 1! YN WINS!" the gladers yelled.
you gave a cheeky smirk and walked to newt, sitting on his lap.
"tough girl." gally smiled.
"better luck next time." you shrugged, smiling back.
"you're one rough girl." newt said.
———
the next day you got ready to go back to the maze.
"yn wait." you heard a voice
"newt? you cant be up this early" he stopped you by putting his lips on yours
"just stop. stop teasing me. i cant handle it." he groaned.
you smiled, knowing he gave in. "okay, okay. you got me. no more teasing. now go back bed. we'll talk about that kiss later." you kissed his cheek and ran off in the maze.

and you never came back.
LMAO JK THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE.