New Dilemma

Teddy:

 Angelis’ sudden interest in the Battle of Hogwarts made me feel a bit insecure about telling her. “Angelis, why are you suddenly interest in the war? I don’t know why you would want to know, but I’m sorry I don’t know enough to tell you everything.”

Angelis’ face sunk a bit after I refused to help her, but I then placed a hand on her shoulder. “Angelis are you feeling alright? You don’t look too good.”

I noticed a slight look of fear in her eyes, but she merely shook her head, “Yeah, I’m fine Teddy. I just need to-”

“Oh hey Teddy. What are you doing here near the dungeons?” I turned around to see Allison standing behind me and smiling.

“Hey Allison, I was just… wait! What are you doing here?”

Allison seemed to falter a bit after I asked, but she just shrugged her shoulders and responded, “Detention with Professor Cross?”

Her answer sounded more like a question than statement, but I shrugged it off just glad that Angelis was back to her old self.

I turned back around to see Angelis’ eyes widen at the sight of Allison. “Hi, you must be Angelis. Teddy has told me so much about you. Are you really the granddaughter of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?” Allison asked Angelis.

I looked between the two girls noticing some kind of tension in the air, “I uh… yeah I am. I-I have to go.” Angelis said before running down the hall.

“Angelis!” I yelled out but she was gone before I could stop her.

“Hmm, I wonder what her problem is.”

I run down the hall, but stop before I get too far, “Sorry Allison, but I got to go find Angelis. I have a bad feeling about all this.”

Allison merely nods and smiles at me, “It’s ok Teddy. I hope everything goes well with her, she seems pretty spooked about something.”

I turn back towards the direction Angelis went running and follow after her until I come to the great hall. “Mr. Lupin, what are you doing out of your dormitory at this time?” I stop immediately after hearing Professor Cross’ scolding voice.

“Professor Cross, I was just following Angelis. She came running this way and she didn’t look so well, it’s as if she is frightened by something. I just need to find her and find out what is going-”

“Ms. Malfoy is safely in Professor Malfoy’s room at the moment. Now you need to return to your dormitory this instant Mr. Lupin or I shall have to resort to punishment.”

I let out a sigh and nodded, “Yes Professor Cross.”

I slowly made my way back to Gryffindor tower, glad that Angelis was in safe hands with her mother. As I took the stairs to the tower, I came to a sudden halt ‘Allison said that she had detention with Professor Cross.

If that is so, then why was he patrolling the castle instead of heading to his classroom?’ I sprinted back to my dormitory and checked the clock hanging on the wall, “It’s midnight!”

“Yes, and you are not making it possible for other students to sleep Mr. Lupin.”

I spin around, “Professor Malfoy! Is Angelis alright? Professor Cross informed me that she was with you after she ran off.”

Professor Malfoy nods her head, “Yes she is asleep at the moment. It seems she had some excitement these past couple days, now please Mr. Lupin head back to your room and get some rest.”