Deal Accepted

Angelis:

 I wake up only to find myself in the infirmary, “Ugh! What happened to me?”

I ask no one in particular. Suddenly an older, plump-looking woman runs up to me “Oh dear! You’re awake, stay in bed until I get back. There is someone that needs to speak with you.”

The woman rushes out of the infirmary and I simply lie back down. ‘I wonder what happened to me. Why am I here? The last thing I remember is coming to Hogwarts, why can’t I remember anything else about myself?’

I hear a pop only seconds after and see a boy appear beside the door “Who are you?”

The boy smirks and I feel myself get angry, “So it is true then. Your powers have awakened making you the child from the prophecy.”

I raise an eyebrow “What are you talking about?” I ask not wanting to deal with him.

He takes a step towards me “Do you know who you are?”

I shake my head, “I know I’m a witch, but I can’t remember anything else about myself, like family or my past.”

The boy sits at the foot of my bed and looks at me, “Your name is Angelis Malfoy, and your grandfather was a great wizard trying to fix the wizarding world. He was murdered by your mother Stacy Malfoy and her friend named Harry Potter. Your grandfather, Lord Voldemort wanted to create a better world for you, but your mother didn’t allow him.”

I try to let everything he tells me sink in, but I can’t believe my own mother would kill her father. “Why are you telling me this?” my voice falters a bit.

The boy stands up and walks to the door, “You are a powerful witch and meant to take after your grandfather. Your mother is a professor here and she will try to stop you from being powerful out of jealousy. If you don’t believe me look at the mark on your left arm, your grandfather had a similar mark with a snake. Do not let her take over Angelis and when you are ready to follow your grandfather I will come get you.” In another pop, the boy disappears.

I raise my left arm to see a faint tattoo of a snake wrapped around my arm from my elbow to my wrist. I throw the bed covers off and look around finding robes sitting on a nearby chair.

Once I change, I leave the room and wander to a big dining hall, memories flash through my mind about Hogwarts and my attendance. I sit down at the Slytherin table and fill my plate with eggs, bacon, and toast.

 While I eat my sleeve, moves upwards revealing the snakehead near my wrist and I hear a couple of gasps from around me. Whispering goes on all around me, but I ignore it until a girl my same age walks up to the table in front of me.

I take a glance upwards to see her glaring down at me, “Can I help you?” I ask her as sweetly as I can.

She snorts and I merely shrug going back to my food. “I’m Allison Colt and I challenge you to a duel Angelis Malfoy.”

I start to laugh and look up at her, “Are you honestly challenging me? I must say that I admire your courage, but I will refuse to injure you.”

The girl pulls out her wand and points it at me, “I know I can beat you Malfoy, my power is way stronger than you think. I’m sure you don’t know many spells either.”

I stand up and glare at her, “You’re on Colt, but I do feel sorry for you as I am Lord Voldemort’s granddaughter.” I whisper to her.

Her eyes widen in shock, but then a smirk creeps onto her face as she motions towards the door. I follow her out the doors and hear students yelling behind us as I come to a stop a couple feet from Colt and raise my wand at her.