True Feelings

This whole chapter is dedicated to Stacy and her feelings about everything that is going on with Angelis. This shows what she has been keeping inside because she is a professor and how it has affected her. I hope you enjoy, please comment and vote!

Stacy:

“Mr. Lupin, she is my daughter and he was my father, I know exactly what he wanted and how she is. This situation is too dangerous for any students to be involved, just leave it all up to the Order, the Ministry, and me. Now Mr. Lupin continue on to your class as I am already late to mine.” I blatantly say to Mr. Lupin before I walk into my classroom.

I lean my head back against the door as I close it and look at my classroom full of students. I let out an irritated sigh and rush to the front of the classroom; I stand before the class and look around not seeing Angelis in my class, as she should be.

I slam my hands on the empty desk in front of me, “You will be the start of my dueling club! All my classes are required to join and I will be holding a tournament immediately for all classes, now let’s head out to the courtyard to start it off now!” I yell causing all the first years to jump in fright and run out the door.

Once they are all out of the room, I throw a spell at the desk in front of me, “Why does he still have to make my life a living hell!”

‘No matter what I do, she will just push against me and I can’t afford to lose her completely to his side.’ I thought getting more agitated.

I walked out of my classroom heading down to the courtyard to focus my students on defending themselves for whatever may come. I make it into the courtyard to see all the students huddled in a group, some scared at what I may have them do.

“Now I want two people here beside me while everyone else stands back in a circle around us.”

No one moved so I wave my wand in the air making two students float into the air screaming, “Thank you two for volunteering, now everyone move back into a circle!” I growl.

The two students that were hoisted into the air were brought down beside me while the rest ran away creating a circle around us.

“Names?”

The boy from Ravenclaw looks up with fear in his eyes, “M-M-Morton, R-Ryan Morton professor.”

I turn to the other boy from Slytherin smirks at the other boy’s fear, I clear my throat “Name!”

He stands up straighter and grins awkwardly, “McHale, Sebastian McHale, Professor Malfoy.”

Just the look this boy gives me makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up; I mentally groan wondering how an eleven-year-old boy could strike a hint of fear in me.

“Ten feet apart and wands at the ready, both of you.” I scold trying to keep my temper from rising any further.

Both boys walk away from each other wands up in front of their chests, “Now the first person to disarm the other one will be the victor, any spells that will severely harm the other will be subject to punishment. Ready?”

McHale smiles and nods while Morton merely shakes his head with fear.

“Alright begin!”

Right after my voice rings out to the boys McHale shouts out his first spell, “Expelliarmus!” sending Morton back across the grass on his back.

McHale takes a couple steps towards Morton and raises his wand grinning evilly down at the boy shaking with fear in his eyes, “McHale I hope you heard my warning before your match begun that any spells used to severely harm your opponent will lead to punishment did you not?”