Trouble Among All

Third-Person:

“Where are you taking me Sebastian?” Angelis growls, the blindfold blocking her sight.

“Somewhere we can get help in accomplishing your dream.”

Sebastian continues to pull Angelis along “Ok now we are going to disapparate so hold on to me tightly.” Angelis’ body is pulled in all directions and she begins to feel dizzy.

They finally stop moving and she falls to her knees “The great Angelis Malfoy, can’t take a small disapparition?”

Angelis pulls herself up and glares at Sebastian “Shut it Sebastian or else you will also see how much I can take.”

He only smirks at her, but grabs her hand nonetheless walking her up a stony pathway. They reach a gate and Sebastian waves his wand causing it to open, they both walk up to the door and Sebastian pulls the blindfold off Angelis.

“He is inside, so just be yourself when it comes to him.” Angelis crosses her arms obviously irritated with this situation, but stays beside him.

An elf opens the door bowing its head to them, “Welcome Mistress Malfoy. Master Lestrange is waiting for you in the living room.”

Sebastian pulls Angelis along behind him, pushing the elf out of the way. They make their way to the living room where a boy their same age stands in the middle of the room. “You’re the boy who came to the hospital wing.”

Angelis points at him. Kristoff smirks “My name is Kristoff Lestrange. I am your cousin and I am here to help you accomplish your goal for the Dark Lord.”

Angelis takes a seat and grins at Kristoff “Well then tell me everything I need to know to accomplish the Dark Lord’s wish.”

Sebastian leans into Kristoff “Ready to get behind the Dark Lady and myself Lestrange?”

Kristoff glares at Sebastian pushing him away and sits across from Angelis. “Well first of all you need to bring out your power and control it. From there we will work on finding the Elder wand, my mother and myself will look into it while you train. Although I will let you know that once Christmas comes we will need to move forward with our plans. Will you be ready by then?”

Angelis begins to laugh, “I will be ready by then since Sebastian and myself have our own goal to accomplish by then.”

Angelis stands up and places her arm through Sebastian’s “I am counting on you Lestrange and so is my grandfather.”

They both disapparate from the Lestrange living room “Well it seems like she has comes around. She now reminds me a bit of myself at that age. I think she will do well.” Bellatrix cackles from her portrait.

Kristoff falls into the couch, “Yes, I know she will.” he says smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy sits at her desk when there is a knock on her door, “Come in.” she exclaims.

The door opens, but she keeps her eyes on her desk. “Working late today.”

Stacy’s head snaps up “What are you doing here? Where is Scorpius?”

Draco walks up to Stacy and kisses her cheek “Don’t worry he is with my mother at our home. I have been having her stay there since I haven’t been home much. How is Angelis?”

Stacy hangs her head, “Stacy what happened? What’s going on?” Draco asks his wife’s hidden face making him worry.

Draco pulls Stacy into his arms, Stacy picks up her head to look Draco in the eye “She’s taken over as him, she has a mark just like him.” Stacy cries.