The Path is Chosen

Angelis:

The pain in my arm begins to subside after I shake hands with Sebastian, “Great now I can introduce you to the rest of my friends.”

He leads me to a group of Slytherin boys standing a few feet behind him; I follow his lead and reach out my hand to each boy as he introduces them. “Here is Collins, Drake, Martin, and Logan. This is Angelis Malfoy boys, I am sure you have heard of her.”

They all smirk and nod before turning to Sebastian then leaving after he gives them a nod. I start to make my way into the greenhouse when I hear my name being called out; I turn around to see Teddy trying to get past the boys that I was just introduced to.

“Angelis! Move out of my way before I hex you!”

I walk to the group and the boys open up to let me through, “Teddy what do you want?” I ask my voice obviously annoyed.

Teddy stares at me in shock, “I wanted to apologize about earlier, I shouldn’t have said those things to you. You are my cousin and I don’t want to lose our friendship.”

Sebastian places himself between Teddy and me, “She doesn’t need your apology Lupin, why don’t you go back to your little Gryffindor friends. Angelis has us now and doesn’t need to associate herself with some low pathetic-”

“Sebastian!” I call out from behind him.

He turns his head looking at me through the corner of his eye, “Let’s get going, class is going to start. Bye Teddy, you can tell my mother I said hi when you have class with her.”

I pull Sebastian’s arm and walk into the greenhouse followed by Sebastian and his boys. Professor Longbottom continues his lesson on the plants found to make an elixir for paralysis, but I ignore the lesson my mind wandering to visions in my head.

Vision:

I am sitting in a chair, completely engulfed in darkness when I hear a hiss nearby.

“Hello?” I call out hoping some sign of light will appear, but still there is nothing but darkness.

I begin to feel my left arm burn and something sliding up it, another hiss comes from beside my ear. “Angelisss. My dear, you are jussst asss beautiful asss your mother wasss.”

My eyes begin to adjust to the dark and I can see a figure in the distance, standing still then I feel a rough skin against my neck. “Do not be afraid that is just the snake from your arm, it is a symbol of our connection. I am your grandfather after all.”

The figure steps closer to me while lamps go on around us, the man’s face looks similar to a snake.

“Why am I here grandfather?”

He smiles and points to my arm, “That mark connects you to me Angelis; you must take over what I started. You are the only one capable of accomplishing such a task, look for the Elder Wand.”

I nod my head, “Where do I find the Elder Wand, I don’t know anything about it. I have been kept from knowing anything about you and the war after I was born.”

My grandfather begins to move back into the darkness, but when I reach out to him the snake, slithers back down my arm embedding itself back in my skin as the mark.

Before its head disappears, it looks up to me, “Ssstacy Malfoy and Harry Potter holdsss the key to the wand. Become the Dark Lady and finish what wasss started.” I lean my head back closing my eyes as the pain in my arm comes back.

“Angelis? Angelis!” I open my eyes to see Sebastian leaning over me.

“Are you alright? Class just ended; do you need me to take you to the hospital wing?”