End of War

Angelis scans the crowd of deatheaters in front of her “The time is now to show the world who is in power.” the crowd cheers raising their wands in the sky.

Kristoff steps forward bowing down in front of Angelis, “My lady, everyone is ready for you to lead us into victory.” Angelis turns her back and descends the hill towards Hogwarts.

Stacy takes in a deep breath and looks back at Draco with sad eyes.

Draco shakes his head unable to accept with its happening “It’s not her!”

Harry glares at Draco “It’s her Draco. No matter how much you or any of us want to believe otherwise, it is her. We have no choice but to fight back.”

Stacy touches Draco’s shoulder lightly when Filch rushes through the door. “Headmaster, there are deatheaters making their way to Hogwarts at this moment. They are in the forbidden forest and following a young girl.”

“Get the children out of bed and into the basement of the castle. We cannot put them in harms way.” Professor McGonagall cries as she runs out of the room, Filch high on her heels.

Harry and Cross turn to Stacy and Draco, “We need to go now. It looks like she is starting another war.” Stacy grabs her cloak and throws it on running after Harry and Cross. Stacy feels a grip on her arm and turns back to see Draco with a pained look.

“Stacy you can’t do this. She’s our daughter, please there has to be another way.” Stacy pulls Draco in for a hug whispering in his ear “Don’t worry. I have a plan to try and get our daughter back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelis stops a couple meters from the gates of Hogwarts, the ministry, as well as many professors walk outside Hogwarts.

Harry places the tip of his wand at his throat “Angelis, you will not take any further steps towards the castle. Stop this before anyone gets hurt or worse.”

Angelis points her wand towards the sky creating a puff of smoke with Sebastian’s smiling face.

“There has already been a death and I have been hurt enough here in school. Bring out Professor Malfoy, bring out my mother!”

Cross shakes his head and speaks up “Angelis, honey. Your mother has been hurt just as much as you have. Please stop this nonsense and come back home.”

McGonagall takes a step forward “Harry we must fight to protect this school and its students. Enough she will not listen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Professor Malfoy!” Stacy pulls away from Draco to see Teddy running into her room.

“Professor Malfoy, Angelis is outside the gates and wants to see you. Everyone has tried talking to her even Professor Cross but she isn’t listening.”

Stacy takes one last look at Draco before running out of the room. “Lupin, what has happened so far out there?”

Teddy, right behind tries to catch his breath, “Professor McGonagall wants Harry to end this before fighting begins.” Just as they reach the front gates, Stacy sees Cross being lifted into the air and floating toward the crowd of deatheaters.

Stacy runs to the gates, but Harry stops her before she can open them. “It’s no use, we can’t do anything right now. We have to save him another way.”

Angelis’ eyes do not leave her mother’s face and Cross sees the pain in her eyes.

Angelis turns around and lifts up her arms “My followers, create a barrier around Hogwarts, I do not want any interference from any of you and I do not want any inside the castle getting out. This is my battle and I will call you if I need you.”