12 | starving

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo."

11 | starving

•Olivia•

I shut my locker with a slam and ducked my head. I hugged my books closer to my chest as made my way out of the corridors, trying not to pay attention to the murmurs that followed me.

From the corner of my eye I noticed students shamelessly pointing at me and whispering to themselves. Some held pitiful looks, whereas others gave me a cold look and snickered at me.

I clenched my books closer to me and ducked my head to hide my face with my hair. More than half of our school population was werewolf. And more than 90% of them knew all about yesterday.

The scene that Chance created on my birthday, paired with what happened yesterday have flamed up to me becoming the center of gossip of Lincoln High.

Great. Just great.

I am two seconds away from being a part of Mean Girls 3.

I won't be surprised if a director comes to me to take my life as an inspiration.

Everyone believed that me and him had it last night. And now I was counted as one of his "conquests".

I don't how they thought that or who made this rumor spread, but it was bad.

It was really really bad.

Because I hate attention. Especially this kind of attention.

"God. She's such a slut. So desperate for attention." Someone whispered in my right. "Did you see how much of a scene she created yesterday? Attention seeking whore."

"But... wasn't she drugged?" Her friend asked her.

She snorted. "You don't believe that do you? Are you dumb enough to believe that some guy would bother to drug her? Look at her. She's ugly."

I clenched my jaw and fisted my palm. I hate it when people throw around words like slut and whore so easily.

Don't react Oli. Ignore them.

"She obviously teamed up with that boy to get attention. She wanted to have sex with Chance and she got it.

Uh, I am sorry? But are you talking to the mirror?

Her friend hummed in approval. "Yeah because there's no other way he would have slept with that."

Yup, definitely the mirror.

"He did it out of pity. She probably begged him to do it." That girl snorted. "Desperate bitch."

My palms fisted and I closed my eyes as they watered. I refrained the urge to cover my ears and scream.

I wanted to shout the truth to them and tell how painful it was for me. And how I would never wish that you anyone.

And why are they even talking in front of me? Atleast they can refrain from whispering here! They know I have werewolf hearing and that I can hear them!

Why does everyone like to hurt me so much?

•°•°•

I ran to the girls washroom and got into a cubicle. I locked it from inside and rested my back on the door.

I tried to calm my breathe for good 5 minutes before breaking down.

I covered my mouth to choke a sob but tears flowed down my face nonstop.