09 | red

“Losing him was blue like I'd never known,
Missing him was dark grey all alone,
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met,
But loving him was red,
Loving him was red.”

09 | red

•Olivia•

"Xander" I whispered, shocked. He just smirked and moved closer to me.

My eyes widened and I panicked, backing up. My back touched the cold railing and I realized I am in a balcony with practically no way out.

My eyes desperately moved to the door but he was guarding it, standing directly in front of it. They was no escape.

His smirk widened and he started pressing against mine. I looked away, disgusted.

"M-move." I said. But my voice came out weaker than I intended.

Because I was fucking scared.

I cleared my throat and tried again, pushing his chest,"Move!"

I didn't like touching him. AT ALL.

He didn't even budge. No surprises there. Putting his hands on either side of my waist, he leaned closer.

"Why so shy now, love?" He cooed, twirling a piece of my brown locks between his fingers.

Him being near me wasn't a nice feeling. He didn't give me any tingles like Chance, in fact my body rejected him in every way possible.

I could feel my wolf once again. This time, ready to fight.

"I am not your love!" I growled with a newfound energy.

His eyes darkened, his jaw clenched and the familiar madness awakened in his eyes.

Oh how well I knew that madness.

"You will forever and always be my love," he growled, pulling my face closer by my hair.

I hissed in pain when he pulled my hair and tears formed in my eyes.

"...and I will show you that tonight." He whispered, blowing his breathe over my face.

I almost gagged in disgust. "Leave me alone!" I screamed, lifting my leg up to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but he dodged me.

"Kinky?" He said, slipping his other hand around my bare waist and I gasped, trying to fight against him.

"Stop fighting!" He hissed, placing something pointed against my neck.

Petrified I looked down to see him holding an injection against my neck.

I froze and stopped struggling. That injection could have anything. Wolfsbane being the worst.

My wolf hasn't even come out yet. If I am given wolfsbane now, I may lose my wolf FOREVER.

Because it's a poison for a wolf. And mine being in foetus stage rightnow, won't be able to fight it.

He smirked triumphantly and started kissing my neck. He left open mouthed, wet kisses up my neck to my jaw and I wrinkled my nose in disgust.