I fell in love again.

Ty's POV

After the huge argument, Mitch and Jerome stopped talking to each other. Tyler and maegan were setting up tents and I was left to set up the fire. I looked around for sky but I couldn't find him. Neither could I find carrie.

They were no where in sight.

Carries POV

We walked for a long time. "Where do we sleep?" Sky asked. I shrugged. I honestly didn't think about that. "We have trees?" Ssundee said. I ,again, shrugged. "I call this one!'' I said climbing up a SUPER HUGE tree.

Quentin just went in a pond and Ssundee slept in a few trees down. Sky and me were talking in my tree.

S-So are you ever going back to them?

C-i don't know.

S-you wanna know why I stayed?

C-why?

S-because, I felt like I was stuck in the middle of everything. Especially when you left.

C-y-you did?

He nodded.

C-I'm sorry.

S-it's fine. you wanna go higher to look at the stars?!

I nodded. we climbed up and had a little help from sky. we lied down in the tree looking up at the stars.

S-doesn't that one look like a butter block?!

I laughed and turned to face him. his obsidian shades shimmered a bit.

C-why do you where those all the time?

S-well, I will tell you when your ready.

C-What am I a little kid?!

He laughed.

S-I know about your amulet. why it's so important.

C-How?!

S-For starts I knew your brother.

He smiled.

S-And, I know about your anger.

C-I try to forget. its hard when one of your best friends is being a huge jerk.

He nodded. We leaned in not even thinking. and that was the day. I fell In love with sky.