Oops?!?!

Carries P.O.V.

We all sat on the branches, and sometimes went from branch to branch. it was so much fun I didn't keep track of time!"Oh no!" I say looking up. it was kinda dark. "Mitch is gonna kill me!" I scream jumping down. "Sky, we half to go... NOW!!" I say to him. "Wait! I have some weaponry you guys can use on your way just in case?!" Ty says digging out two swords and two bows with some arrows. I nod and hug him. "Thank you." I say. He smiles and nods.

So far, we are almost there! We have only had to kill off about 4 zombies! I see the gigantic tree house and tell Sky that we had to climb up the vines. "Wait here." I say to him. He sits down on the front.

I walk in and notice that Mitch was asleep. Thank god! But Jerome was pacing in my room. "Hey." I say quietly. He turns and hugs me. "Where were you?!" he asks. "I was over at Ty's for a while! Calm down!" I say/whisper. "Jerome... I bumped into this boy. he is 15! and he has no where to sleep..." I say. I get Sky from the front and show Him to Jerome. "DON'T EAT HIM!!!" I shout. oops! I hear moaning from the living area. "Wait here!" I say to the two.

I check in the room only to see Mitch still sleeping. Thank goodness!

Jerome's P.O.V.

She left and I glared at the boy. he seemed a little frightened at first. "So, what's your name?!" I ask suspiciously. "S-sky." he says stuttering. Then carrie came back. Thank god! I say that it is alright for him to stay and then put carrie to sleep. Mitch doesn't know about how late carrie was... or about her friend. I really wondered what he would think.