Are you like me?

Caroline's P.O.V.

I leaned in... "Caroline!?!?" I heard someone yell. I backed up. The voice sounded like..... Dang it,Jerome?! "I'm sorry..." I said as i ran to open the door. He was a little farther, but I could still see him. "Ugh..." I moaned. "Over here!" I shouted. he looked in my direction and began to run. He made it up to me and hugged me. "Don't you EVER do that to us AGAIN!" he whispered. I let go. "Wait here." I told him. I walked inside, and over to Ty. he had his head in his hands.

I poked his shoulder. When he looked up, I have him a huge smile. "Sorry about me earlier. But I have a quick question?" I said. "What is it?" he said. I looked down a little and smiled. "D-do you L-like me?" I asked stuttering. He smirked a bit, then came in quick and kissed me. I of course kissed back. we came out of the kiss. "I do." he replied.

Ty's P.O.V.

"I do." I replied. I can't believe she likes me! I was so happy! "Ty, I would like you to meet my friend." she said. But when she said that, her necklace began to glow. It reminded me of my headset that I wore. it would glow sometimes just like hers. Only mine is green and at the sides of my headset.I pointed to it and her smile turned to a frown. She looked up as she held her necklace. "Are you like me?" she asked pointing to my headset. I kinda frowned as well. then nodded.

Caroline's P.O.V.

I felt like he wasn't gonna be like me, but I didn't expect him to be the same. "Jerome, this is my... F-friend... DON'T EAT HIM!" I said. he laughed. Ty's face looked terrified at first. "He helped me recover from my sickness. and again... DON'T EAT HIM!" I repeated. That time everyone laughed. Ty wasn't scared anymore. "We should probibly get back though..." Jerome said. "Mitch has been freaking out!"

"I-I can't..." I said frowning. "Please... Caroline..." he said. I couldn't go back after all of this happening. I didn't feel right. It's like every time someone mentioned his name. "Excuse me!" I said rushing outside. I got sick... AGAIN!!! Only this time, I hadn't blacked out! I came walking back in the house. My face was pale just like last time. I sat down and everyone was staring at my Amulet. "WHAT?!?!" I shouted. I felt like the other part of me, that has been locked in, was about to come out. My face wasn't pale now. It was a red color.

"Control it... control it." I kept thinking to myself. But it never worked. it just made me angrier!

Then Ty put his hand on my shoulder. I began to take a breath, and calm down. I looked up at him. he nodded then smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you..." I whispered in his ear.

----------------

Hey my cra-cra peoplez! XD! anyway, I don't lie when it comes to shiz like this! Well... sometimes I do! I hope you enjoyed even though it was kinda short! :-P

BBBBIIIIAAAA!!!!!