So short.. Sorry!

Ty's P.O.V.

"So what happened?" I asked Sky that was next to a girl. "Well, me and carrie went out to the tree to talk for a while..." he sighed. "Then when Maegan bumped into Carrie, she fell back and hit her head on a branch." Sky said. "well, thanks to my friend seto... she will be alright. But she is gonna half to stay here for the night." I said. And it was the truth. She probably won't wake up till the night.

"I will go back to tell Mitch and Jerome!" sky said. I nodded. "I will come too!" Maegan said.

Adams P.O.V.

I opened the door, and me and Maegan began running to the tree house. "So I would suggest you wait here." I said. She nodded then sat down. I opened the door to see that

Jerome was awake, and so was Mitch.

"Where's Caroline?" Jerome asked. I was still out of breath from all the running. "Tree...New girl...scared... head...branch... Stummbling... Ty's... blacked out..." was all that came out. "Here."

Mitch said handing me some water. "Thanks." I said. "Me and Carrie were over by Tys place climbing trees. Then out of no where,a girl named Maegan popped up and scared Caroline. She fell back and hit her head on a branch. She blacked out over at Ty's and he said that she would half to stay there. for the night. Because she would wake up right about..." I said. I looked out the window. It was pitch black. "Now.." I finished.

----------------------

Hey meh crazies! I decided to make another chapter (even though its short)tonight.i will update later tomorrow on both stories.

BBBBIIIIAAAA!!!!