the dream

carolines P.O.V.

*dream*i woke up to a thumping sound. i looked over to my left to see Jerome, Maegan , sky, and mitch looking very sad or gloom. then when i look to my right, i saw something that made me cry. it was a hospital bed, a monitor and tys body lying flat on the bed. i tried screaming to him but nothing came out. i began running. but a sound made me stop. it was the monitor going off. "no." i whispered.                        

*end of dream*

i stood up screaming. it had only been a dream, a nightmare. it was late. i was sweating like crazy. there were tear stains all over my cheeks. "whats wrong!?" i turned and saw Ty. i got up and hugged him. "dream?" he asked i nodded. he smiled, but then let go. "your cheeks, there red.plus your sweating like madness." he said. " it was about you..." i whispered. he frowned. "you were in this hospital bed, and i began to run toward you while sobbing. then the monitor went off..." thats all i said before he came in and kissed me.

tys P.O.V.

I heard the sound of shouting in carries room. i rushed in and saw her dead, on the ground. i felt tears form.

i really woke up with a mild sweat. i was panting. i got up and walked over to the washroom. i cleared my face and calmed down. it had only been a horrible dream. suddenly i hear screaming from carries room. i began to worry. "whats wrong!?" i asked opening the door. she had tear stains on her red cheeks. she had a massive sweat. "dream?" i asked. she nodded. thank god shes alright, she scared me half to death!