Do i like him?

Ty's P.O.V.

After she tells me about this Jerome and Mitch character, I felt really bad for her. Just then, seto came back. Dang it! "Deadlo-" seto started. "Please... call me Ty." I said. he nodded. "Ty, I'm gonna half to go. but whistle for me if you need me." He said. I nodded. I waved as he teleported away. "would you like something to eat?" I offered. "yes please... I'm STARVING!!!" she replied. we both laughed.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Minutes later, Ty came back in with some pork chops! But I was more focused on his eyes. They were a very pretty green. Plus, he was so nice to me! I was in a huge trance. Do I really like him? "Here you go!" he said taking me out of my trance. "Oh! T-thank you." I said.

((Time for skip!XD))

After I ate, I started to feel my legs get strength again. I stood up feeling much better. I started to look around the place. Everything was clean! "I see your feeling better!?" Ty said looking me straight in the eyes. He was super close to me.

Ty's P.O.V.

I got really close to her. I saw the way she looked at me. But I didn't know for sure if she liked me. Suddenly she began to lean in.....

-------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

So, I am really sorry I haven't updated in the last few days... But I am used to updating at least once a day! It's just crazy crap is going on! UGH... well I will try and get out another part to 'Ups and downs' tomorrow. That's all for now...

BBBIIIAAA!!!!