So many friends! :-)

After breakfast, me and Sky were going out to that tree for a bit. While we were walking, there was something in the top of the trees? "What is that?" I asked looking up. He just shrugged. We had finally gotten to the tree for a bit. I was so happy to already have friends and family! But while I was daydreaming, I bumped into the thing that was running on the trees. "AAAHHHH!" I screamed. I fell back words and started to fall. but I held on to a branch and pulled myself up.

"Sorry I frightened you. My name is maegan!" she said. "I-I'm Caroline, but call me carrie." I say unsure of what just happened. "Who is this?" Sky asks coming up behind me. "T-this is Maegan." I say. He looks like he likes the girl!? (( Are you happy maegan?! she is actually my friend! continue...))

Sky's P.O.V.

When I saw the girl I instantly fell in love! She had Blonde hair with streaks of brown. she had a blue and black creeper jacket and brown eyes. it was the first time I ever liked a girl?! "Who is this?" I ask. "T-this is Maegan." She says unsure.

------------

Sorry my crazy ones its such a short chapter! my friend Meagan has been bugging me to have her character date Sky so......

I will update more later!

BBBBIIIIIAAAAA!!!!!