A/N me and my sneaky ways...

hey my crazy ones out there reading my story till the end of your LIVES!!!!!!!!! srry... any who, i just wanted to point out my new story called gifted. it may not be good so i may delete it. MAYBE!!! freak out moment starting in 5...4...3...2...1...

DBKFJSBKDFBRFJRKJFGIUTRGJDFOUGIFDUGIUXCGOVFDJGRDFGIOUFHDGHIDFHGIJJKHFODG

 okay, im good! any way i will stop being weird and continue...

___________________________________________________

tys p.o.v.

my eyes got a slight bigger as i noticed her necklace was gone. i stood up and took a deep breath. if that got into the wrong hands, then carrie wouldnt have control over anything. suddenly, i heard someone talking. "What?" carrie asked. i didnt respond as i focused on the whispering. jerome?

i heard a groan through-out the woods. like an echo. "We better get in the tent." i whispered still worried for carrie. she nodded and ran into the tent. i closed the flap and sat down on my bed. "Are y-you okay?" carrie asked stuttering.  i nodded. she pointed up at my head set. "A-are you sure!" she said. i saw green light from the sides. i was going to take them off. but that would be a HUGE mistake. i felt my body shaking a bit. carrie sat next to me and gave me a warm hug. it cooled me down, and the head set dimmed down.

i loved her warm hugs. they always made my day. "Everything will be fine..." she whispered in my ear. i smiled. she let go of me and smiled back. Then jerome came in our tent. why now?! "Sorry if i woke yo-" jerome started. "We were awake. what do you want!" carrie demanded. either her dark side was kicking in, or she had the same idea that i had.

"Okay, calm down little one!" jerome said lifting his hands up in defeat.  "Carrie..." jerome started. "im sorry i shoudlnt have bothered you guys. i will just ask Mitch to help me." he finished looking a bit nervous. she took a deep breath and nodded. i looked at carrie as shecooled herself down. "Lets just get some sleep." i said. i pecked her on the cheek. she went red.

*next morning*

carries p.o.v.

i woke up to rain drops pouring down slightly. i wiped my eyes, then looked over to my right. ty was sound asleep. i uncovered then walked outside. i felt the clear raindrops on my skin. then i heard something up in the trees. "Sky?!" i whispered. i began climbing up the tree. i tried not to let any flash backs come to mind. when i reached the edge i could hear jerome and sky talking.

"I found it in the foerst when i got lost!" jerome said. "Why dont you return it to her?! its ritfully hers!?!?" sky said. "I know, but i want to find out what this can do." jerome said. what were they talking about? i stepped on the branch next to me but accidentally made a crack noise. i froze in my position. "What was that!" sky asked scared. "Crap!" i whispered quiet enough that no one heard me. "Lets get back to the tents." jerome said. i hurried down hoping they hadnt seen me.

when i made it to the bottom i ran behind another tree on the opposite side. "You need to do the right thing jerome." sky said then left to my tent. wait... CRAP! i thought.  i hurried over to mitchs tent.

he was in his bed sleeping. "Mitch..." i nwhispered. "Mitch." i whispered louder. "MITCH!" i yelled. he burst up wondering, 'what the heck just happened?!'  "Sorry. but i need to ask you an important question." i said sitting on jeromes bed. i sighed. "What is-" i started. jerome walked in. "Mitch when did she get here?" he asked sounding rude. my eyes turned red. "Excuse me?! i think you better watch yor tone or bad things will happen in this tent!" i demanded. "Sorry!" he said not caring. i looked at mitch and he noticed my eyes. he gulped. thats when ty walked in but i didnt really look in his direction. i saw his worried expression staring at my eyes confused. (#CONFUZZELED!!!!)

i gave him a death glare and he didnt care. "To think you were my friend..." i said sternly. i pushed him out of my way. "JERK!" i screamed.

 the only words i could think about were

JERCK!

FRIENDS?

ME.