Chapter 27 (Couple O' Dicks)

(Maurice's pov)

I wake up to my girlfriend sleeping soundly beside me. Her head lays on my chest and her arms are around my torso, our legs tangled together.

I stare at the ceiling before breaking into a grin. I breath out a content sigh, bringing my hand to my forehead.

Life couldn't be any better right now. I'm in the most wonderful place and the leader of it now. I have a beatiful, funny and smart girlfriend that I'm in love with. I'm having so much fun.

I'm positive I love (Y/n). The way she makes me feel is crazy. I never thought one person could have this much of an impact on my life.

I hear a yawn from (Y/n) and I turn to her, my grin widening. "Good Morning," I whisper, brushing her hair out of her face with my finger tips.

(Y/n) looks up at me and smiles slightly, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning, Maurice," she says back and looks around. "Did we fall asleep?" she asks.

I nod slightly and chuckle. "After you jacked me off me, you practically fell asleep on top of me," I say with a smirk.

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and sits up, looking down at me. "That's what happens with I drink. I get a lot of energy and then wipe out."

I grab onto her hips and she slowly slides down onto my lap. She's wearing no bra, but has her shorts on. I stare up at her, biting my lip. "Maybe we could pick up where we left off? I want to loose my virginity already, god dammit," I say, pursing my lips.

(Y/n) smirks at me and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. She leans down and places her hand on my chest, kissing my lips softly. I kiss back and lick my lips when she backs away slightly.

"Nope," she finally answers and leans back up. I deadpan as she gets up from my lap and then stands in front of the couch.

"You're such a dick, (Y/n)," I say which makes her laugh. She goes to grab her bra, but I grab it quickly before she can get it. She gives me an annoyed look, making me grin.

"This is your fault and now you have to deal with it," I say, giving her a sassy look and pointing at my underwear that has a bulge under it.

(Y/n) grabs for her bra, but I move it away, making her fall onto the couch. "You can deal with it yourself," she says and lays on me, reaching for the article of clothing.

I drop the bra over the couch and hug her waist so she can't leave. I flip her over so I'm laying on her. I smile proudly and look down at her. (Y/n) furrows her eyebrows in a playful way and half-heartily struggles to get away.

"You started it," I inform, staring down at her. She lays there and parts her lips slightly, pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Now you're being the dick," (Y/n) talks backs and covers her breasts with her hands as I hold onto her waist. "I feel exposed."

I laugh lightly and kiss her cheek. "Fine." I reach over the couch and I pick up the bra, handing it to her.

"Thank you," (Y/n) says as I get off of her. She sits up, putting the bra on.

I pick up my pants from the ground and slip them on and then my black shirt.

I hear (Y/n) laugh lightly behind me and I turn to her, slightly confused. "What?" I ask.

"Does that mean we are both dicks? Since you held me down?" she asks and I shrug slightly.

"I guess so."

(A/n)

I'm bored and I just had fun with this chapter. I tired of this happy relationship pussy shit. I need some drama, y'all.