Chapter 4 part 1 (I will stay)

(Y/n)

Maurice came from under the bed and gave me a bone crushing hug. I laughed lightly and hugged back. "I missed you," he said while backing away from the hug. "Aaww, I love you too," I chuckled and Maurice shared a cute goofy grin. "So what do you want to do?" I asked and stood up. "Lets go prank some suckers!" And with that we were off.

(Time skip brought to you by pranks)

Maurice and I laughed our asses off when we climbed down from some kid's room. We just broke his mom's snow globe collection. "That was awesome." Maurice said when we were done laughing. Just then an idea came to mind. "Lets visit my friend." And again we were off.

(Time skip brought to you by lazy authors)

(Maurice's pv)
We arrived in some teen's room. "Who's he?" I asked and looked at the sleeping guy. "Mikey" (y/n) said simply. Interesting. She seemed to be thinking about something as I walking over to a pair of headphones and threw them out the window.

I turn back to see (y/n) still staring at Mikey. "That's not creepy at all." I say and smile at her. "What?" She said and looked at me. "Why are you staring at him?" I asked and stepped closer to her.

"Well....he kissed my cheek today and I'm just confused by it." She said and looked back at Mikey. "HE KISSED YOU?!" I yelled and sprung my arms around. She covered my mouth with her hand and I looked over to the teen and see him stirring in his sleep. We run under the bed and jump down into the Underworld before he can wake up.

I'm going to ruin his life.

(Y/n)

Is he jealous? Is he hiding something?

Maurice pulls me along to the food hall. He looks kinda pissed off and I want to ask him why. "Maurice?" I ask. He looks back at me in response and nods. "Are you alright?" I ask.

Maurice stops and turns to me. He grabs my wrists and looks into my eyes.
"I don't want him to touch you." He says.
"Why?"
"Because you're mine." He says and starts walking again. THE FUCK WAS THAT?! I like this guy and all, but he is getting way too bold.

(A/n)
I will finish this chapter later on today. Love ya