Chapter 13 (I'm not yours)

(Y/n's pov)

   "So what's so special about this kid anyways?" Maurice asked as he leaned back into the sofa.

   It was the next night. After I meant Maurice we went causing trouble for some kids. He had some jobs to catch up on.

"He's just a really good friend," I said and stood in front of him with a slight grin. "I bet he's also good at stealing chicks and fu..." he mumbled and looked away, but I heard clearly. I grinned wider and walked closer to him, so I was almost touching his legs with mine. Maurice looked up at me as I put on finger on one of the pins on his vest.

"Mickey can't steal me if I'm not yours in the first place," I said calmly before tapping the side of his head. "Think about it."

Maurice gave me a toothy grin. "You're right, but maybe I can make you mine," he said while raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and put my hand down. He grabbed my wrist gently.

"Maurice, even if I was yours I'm still going to talk to Mickey," I said, smiling softly. "He doesn't like me and I don'. Like him," I said, knowing half of it was a lie. I was just trying to reassure him.

Maurice pulled on my wrist slightly, making me come closer. He stared straight up at me with a weird look on his face. He looked greedy.

I stared straight back at him as he placed my hand on his cheek, but his hand was still wrapped around my wrist loosely. "I already know you like me and you already know I like you, so why don't we just do it now. I'm yours, you're mine," Maurice said with a slight smirk.

No. It wasn't going to be as easy this time. Don't get me wrong, I do like Maurice a lot, but I wanted to give him a run for his money. Give him a challenge.

Maurice slowly reached up and closed his eyes. I covered his mouth with my hand that was originally resting on his cheek. He opened his eyes, staring at me.

I raised my other hand to his forehead and tapped his head again. "It's not going to be that easy," I said while giving him a daring grin. I felt Maurice smile against my palm. I backed away from him, letting my hand slip out of his grasp. I walked to the door, looking at the time. 8 pm. "We should go," I said and opened the door. "It's almost time." I winked at him before walking out.

(Maurice's pov)

I quickly got up and followed (Y/n) out the door. She lead the way to Mickey's room.

I stared at her the whole way there. She's a smart one... and cute. God. Get a hold of yourself, Maurice. You promised yourself you wouldn't fall for any girl. I shook my head and looked at the ground, before glancing back at (Y/n). But that won't stop me from liking her.

We got to the top of the stairs. "This is it," (Y/n) said and turned to me. "Don't be mean," she said and looked at me seriously. I put my hand on my heart and gave her a face that said, "how fucking dare you." "Me. Mean? Nnnooo," I shook my head.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at me and laughed. I grinned at her before stepping closer. "Let me help you up," I said and grabbed her waist. "Oh, what would I do without you," she said sarcastically, but let me help her. I climbed through after her, both of us crawling from under the bed.

"I honestly thought you weren't going to come," I heard Mickey said. I saw him before, but never got to see the whole picture. He had brown hair and blue eyes, and a little shorter than me.

    (Y/n) smiled at him before hugging him lightly, Mickey hugging back. He turned his attention to me and stuck out his hand. "Mickey, and you're Maurice, right?" he asked grinning. I looked at his hand before grabbing it slowly with a blank face. He's too nice.

    (Y/n) watched me and raised an eyebrow. "Let's go," she sighed and shook her head.

    (Time skip cause I'm lazy and don't want to write all the showing Mickey around bullshit)

     (Y/n) showed Mickey the food hall, the game room, Monster Ball, and even pranked a couple of kids. I made sure I wasn't going to third wheel by telling jokes and showing Mickey some things. Bullshit this kid doesn't like (Y/n). The way he looks at her while she laughs. Also he shares the name with a cartoon mouse. That has nothing to do with him liking (Y/n), but what the fuck.  I feel...........t h r e a t e n e d, yet I have a plan.

  (Y/n's pov)

      Maurice, Mickey and I were in the game room. I separated from them to get some pizza from the food hall, Maurice's idea. Things were going well. Mickey was enjoying himself and Maurice was getting along with him good enough. My two boys.

   I got the pizza and headed back quickly. I walked into the game room to see Mickey slightly panicked and Maurice had a slight smirk on his face. Of course, when I thought things were going well.

    I walked up to them, setting the pizza down on an arcade game. "What's wrong, Mickey?" I asked concerned. "I need to go," he said and quickly hugged me before trying to walk off. I turned towards him and grabbed his wrist. "You'll come back tomorrow?" I asked hopefully, but he shook his head. "I can't be here anymore, I will turn into a monster," he said before snatching his wrist away from me, running to his room.

    I was beyond pissed and I knew who to take my anger out on.

    I slowly turned around to look at a calm Maurice. "Looks like he pussied out," he shrugged. "Are you fucking kidding me, Maurice?!" I shouted. He gave me a confused look like I was out of my mind. "What?" he asked as I stepped closer to him.

    "What did you tell him?" I asked, trying to keep my voice down. "I told him that he might turn into a monster if he stays down here any longer," he said as he stared at me. "Tell me, Maurice, what made you do that?" I asked and gave him an angry look.

   Maurice then averted his eyes. "He likes you," he said quietly. "So what, Maurice!?" I asked, "Don't you trust me?" I grabbed his face, making him look at me. "Of course, it's just...." he trailed off as I let go of him. "Just what?" I asked, getting more pissed by the second. "I thought we already went over this. I'm not yours. I'm not you're fucking puppy that will keep following you even if you hit me!" I shouted before storming off.

   "Where are you going?" Maurice asked loudly. "Away from you!" I shouted back.

    (A/n)

       Shit is getting juicy. I also accidently published this two times before I was done.