Chapter 9(the plan)

(A/n)

    Hi.... So i haven't posted in a couple of months. The reason of this is because i got locked out of my account.  I finally got in and I'm here now. I'M BACK BITCHES......kms.

(Your pov)

  I pace around in circles as i think of plan. Brian texted me where the entrance of his town is. Once its dark outside i run to the entrance. I climb from under the bed and I'm greeted by a guy around my age with lights surrounding  him.

"Thank God! Tell me the plan now," i demand and he puts his hands up. "Okay, calm down," he says and i nod. He tells me his plan and hands me a flashlight and some rope. I slowly take the flashlight from him with a confused expression.

"You're not coming with me?" i ask. He shakes his head and looks at me. "If i go down there again i turn into a monster," he says. I nod and go to the bed. I'm about to go under but he stops me. "Um.... Tell Maurice i miss him," he says and looks down. I nod and thank him before sliding back into the underworld.

(Maurice's pov)

  I pray to God that (y/n) doesn't come to save me. I'd rather die than have Snick take her. I feel dizzy and pass out.

  (Minutes later)

  I wake up from a hard slap to the face. "Wake up. (Y/n) is almost here," he says and i glare at him. "What are you going to do to her?" i ask and he just ignores me. I snicker and glare at him until you show up which I hope will never come.