(Chapter 2) (The Underworld)

(A/n)
THIS DAMM CHAPTER WONT FUCKING UPLOAD. THATS WHY I HAVENT UPLOADED. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

   Maurice showed me around the Underworld. We ended up at the arcade. I finished playing a game and turned to find Maurice dancing with a monster girl. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Maurice is such a fun guy.

  I strom off to a random alleyway. I sit on the floor and pull my knees to my chest. I hear rustling behind and turn to see a ugliest monster I've ever seen. "Hey babe~" he said.

  "Fuck off." I said and turned back to the ground. I feel a gloved hand grab onto my hair. I scream as the monster holds me up by my hair.

(Maurice' pv)

  I stop dancing with the monster and try to find (y/n). Shit. I panic as I realize that she isn't in the arcade. I run out and start to look in different alleyways to try and find her. I hear a scream and rush over to the noise. I see Snick holding (y/n) by her hair.

  "Snick! Let her go!" I shout as I look for something to hit him with. "If u say so." He smiles and throws (y/n) one to me.  He walks away as I notice that she is unconscious. I sigh and pick her up. I start to walk to my house and cant help but stare at her.

  I know it would never work between us. Im a monster for crying out loud.

  (Y/n)
    I walk up on a really nasty couch. I see a smiling Maurice staring at me as I sit up.

"Are you alright?"
"Yeah."
"Why weren't you in the arcade?"
"I got mad."
"Why? Did I do something wrong?"
"Dont worry about it." I yawned and sat back. "You look tired. I will bring you home." I try to say something back up I'm too tired.  He swoops me up and I fall asleep in his arms.

(A/n)

I really hope this uploads this time. I'm crossing my fingers.