chapter 26

"CLOSE HEARTS"

"CLOSE HEARTS"

"Well, I'm right now 8 years old. When i was 7 i was alone . My mommy and daddy, then left me one day when i was 5 years old. Ever since i was fighting for food and water. That's when i met the witch. She looked nice.. but she wasn't once she got a couple of other girls some older some mine age she started giving us jobs.. we weren't getting paid at all and if we did something wrong she would tell the guards to wip us.. ofcourse it healed for us vampires, but the humans.. it was horrible.." joisey said wipping her tears from her cheeks while Diana was on the verge of tears.

"But, the older people got paid and got to leave to there houses, but us little girls.. we had to live in a small tiny cottage behind the castel. We all cook for one another and help each other. But it's hard to take showers sometimes." The little girls finishes as the brown haired girl bit her lip thinking what she could do for these little girls.

"How old are some of the girls in the cottage?" Diana asked crossing her arms as joisey drunk her milk.

"Some of us are 6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and are oldest girl is 13. She is like are mom. But most of these girls were separated from there familes." Joisey said while diana could feel herself get more mad.

"Gosh, i never seend you guys around the castel.. okay joisey do me a huge favor. I will see what i can do for your little cottage."

"No! You can't tell or the witch devina will punish us!" Joisey says while she started sobbing.

"But i need to help you guys." Diana said tilting her head.

"Diana, you are the most nicest person i met.. but please."

"Fine, but i will visit the cottage.. just right me a list of things you guys need and for now on i don't want you guys to do any chores for anyone.. i mean it. If devina or a guard does something you come to me." Diana said as joisey nods quickly getting off the stool bowing.

"Thank you diana." She smiled walking off while the angered diana used her 'vampire' speed to bust into diegos office.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

"Aaron?"