Chapter 30

"HEARTBEATS."

- 6 WEEKS LATER -

"Thank you so much Diana!" Joisey exclaimed with happiness while the queen smiled. Her coronation was a week ago she was finally queen of all of the regions. But she had plan and things were going to change one way or another. Mundanes needed there own territory. So one way or another things were about to get intresting.

"No problem!" She said with a huge smile plastered smile on her face josiey left with treats and of those sorts out the house while Diana sighed cleaning up the kitchen.

All maids were givin' a day off which meant everyone had to do everything thereselves today. "Diana." Aaron growled while she turned around smirking.

"Yes, my love?" She asked crossing her arms as he shook his head. "Not in the mood! Why are you doing this yourself! Our room is completely messed-"

"Calm down brother, are beautiful mate had been trying to give some people a break." Diego said walking in while diana mouthed a small thank you. "I-"

"Wait.." Aaron asked while the two have him a look. "One, two.. three." He said walking towards Diana hearing the heartbeats get closer. "My heartbeat, Diego's heartbeat, yours.. and two others."

"HOLD UP." Diana exclaimed using her hearing as she herself could hear 5 heartbeats. "Does this mean.."

"SHE'S HAVING BABIES AND THERE TWINS." Diego said while the twins looked wide eyeded at Diana.

Meanwhile the girl was shaking her head. "Oh no no no." She said. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure.. your pregnant. I mean throwing up, eating non-stop.. i mean you have gotten.. a bit more. Thicker." Aaron said shrugging his shoulders as i smacked the back of his head. "WELL I'M GONNA BE A MOM!" Diana said with excitement yet nervousness laced in her voice.

"Not for long love."