chapter 14

DEVINA ^ ( JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT WHAT THE CHICK LOOKS LIKE [: )

"War of hearts"

"What do you mean Aaron?" Haley said looking at her brother in deep confusion.

"You almost took away what's mine , diana YOU TRUST THAT FOOL?" The king yells taking one of the ice picks from the wooden post . Now everyone was aware on what his intentions were.

"Stop." Diana whispers slowly unwrapping her embrace from diego feeling her self uneasy for some odd reason she didn't know why but she fought it as best as she could.

But little did anyone know devina was on the bridge on snapping at the new queen. She was doing this.

"TELL ME DIANA ! DO YOU TRUST HIM ?" Aaron screams at her while the kingdom shook again . Diana was to the point she couldn't handle having another break out so she did what she always did what she feared him.

She stood silent looking straight at him while the snow storm started once again everyone in the dungon freezing except her and devina.

Devina was doing her best to do whatever she could to posion diana even if that meant risking everyone's life.

"TALK TO ME DIANA WAKE UP." Aaron said grabbing her wrist tightly while she pushed him . He hit the metal bars as bones breaking echoed from the walls . He stands up his ability to heal in a nano second helping him out.

"Leave me alone aaron." Diana said feeling herself slowly parrishing into darkness but she faught it. "ANSWER ME." He says loudly while she had too answer him one way or another.

That's when she held both of her hands up to only see her vains going pure black as she gasped the storm growing rather quickly the castel shaking while haley and stephen quickly ran through it to get diana from falling seeing what she had been looking at but it was to late.

The girl raises herself higher but before she could do anything she dropped right on the floor .

"WHAT?!" Diego says as haley , him , paris , and stephen looked at her.

The worried boy quickly pulls her sleves up to see her vains turning black rather quickly.

Aaron speeds over to them as he quickly takes her shirt off seeing the posion of something reaching almost to her heart.

"She's in a deep sleep.."