chapter 8

"CALL ME A THIEF SHE WASON TOP OF ME AND I LIVE WITHHER HEART

ON TOP OF ME AND I LIVE WITH
HER HEART."

"I-i um .. i apologize my good sir." Diana gulped while in a flash her neck was in his hands. He had been choking him and she was in his spell of captivity.

"It's aaron diana can you repeat that ? A a r o n ." He spelled out while she scratched on his neck harshly her breath pumping from her mouth . She had been losing air quickly and couldn't do anything about it.

"aaron." She whispered while he let go turning around looking at the pictures on the ground his rage turning against him. "This is why i shouldn't have listened to you!!! i should have left you rot with him." aaron spat while she had felt her heart being broken into to. Being a kitten wasn't easy.

she didn't have her wolf to talk to at all it was as she was all alone. "Why not do it then?" She asked looking up at him while he slowly turned to face him.

"Because my queen i love you too much." He said helping her up making her flinch scared as if he were to not it her for asking such a risky question.

"if you love me you wouldn't hit me and treat me like utter garbage!" She yelled while he grabbed her chin looking at her his eyes turning bright red in anger.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO?" He said while the castel had shook violently.

"A coward that's who." She spat while his hands shook quickly.

"I'll give you 24 hours to leave this kingdom .... if i find you under those 24 hours i will find you .. and take what matters to you most." He said his hands moving to her waist.

"If i don't... and find you i will leave you alone and you are free to do whatever you want in this kingdom." He whispered in her ear.

"Run..." he smirked while she quickly had ran out the castle heading towards her region.

"i want guards everywhere.."

"SHE WILL BE FOUND."

"She will no longer be a innocent kitten."

"But my beautiful vampire queen."