chapter 17

" MONSTERS "

"First time i ever seen you cry." Haley chuckles standing by the door way while diego quickly stood up rappidly wiping his tears off. "Shove off haley." He growled crossing his arms shaking his head walking to her .

"What's up?"

"Well brotherr , Aaron is in his room... thinking." The brown/blonde haired girl said shrugging his shoulders making diego actually fear his father for once . "Haley , there is something i need to tell you."

"What?"

"Remeber .. me and aaron are twins."

"Uh .. huh."

"And twins have a 1% chance having the same mate.. it's most common when there born .. from vampires who have a 50% chance of breeding." Diego said while haley's eyes widened widely.

"1% chance , you and aaron are both Diana's mate.." haley said while out of no where victora appeared hearing what haley said making her roll her eyes then having a sudden idea. "Wait wait wait , this could only mean one thing.. one heart. Diana's heart . Broke in half . One kiss from you ONE KISS FROM AARON." Victora said clapping her hands as diego stood looking at her with a blank face as the brown haired aunty raced to Aarons room opening the door to see him on his bed doing his normal sit-ups .

"Diana needs to see you." Victora said as aaron stopped doing his work out as if everyone froze in mid-air .

"Is she awake?" He says his mouth dry getting up from the floor. "No , but she's in a deep sleeping spell .."

Before she could finish her sentence aaron stood at the edge of the bed looking at his "one" true love.

He bites his lip then slowly leaning down pecking diana on his lips.

Aaron slowly let's go of her floors there nose touching but nothing happens.

Only silence.

"YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK YOU SAID SHE WILL WAKE UP!" Aaron yelled making the ground shake as vicrotra shushed him. "W-what it should had worked."

Haley , Victoria , Stephen , Diego , and paris stood around the bed where she was. "We have to put her to rest ... saftley untill to find what to do." Diego said biting back his tears meanwhile everyone except the brothers had been breaking down in tears.

"... put her in a coffin i want her write in the small library . No one will enter except me and you guys."

"Goodbye diana." Devina whispered using a invisibility spell to keep hidden.