chapter twenty ↝ no johnny songs

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter twenty!
no johnny songs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter dedicated to; heyitsjenzie , as requested! thank you for your active support :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•••

eagerly waiting, i rapidly step on the floor with one foot as i just finished packing for the trip with johnny and lauren

my mom's picking up maddie!

once i hear the beep of a car, i run downstairs, excited to see the sister i haven't seen in 6 months.

i get out side, revealing our bmw with maddie stepping out of the car.

"maddie!" i shout, she notices me and we hug.

"i missed you," she mumbles, i smile.

"hey, enough with the hugging for awhile, we have to go to the orlando's place!" my mom chuckles.

"already got my stuff. kenz, you ready?" maddie asks.

"yup, right upstairs. i'll go get it." i say.

i got my bags, and we immediately got in the car and went to the orlando's place.

once we arrived, dale, mer, johnny, and lauren were waiting outside.

"hello, zieglers!" mer says happily.

my mom and mer had a short conversation, and then we got things settled.

"okay, we are going to be in 2 cars. 3 parents will be in 1 car since kurt is coming from work. maddie will be driving the car which will be containing mackenzie, johnny, and lauren." dale says.

"i call shotgun, haha! john and kenz have to be in the back!" lauren says as johnny and i groan.

we hop on another car, yet again, and i hop in the back with johnny.

4 hours in the car with him.

lauren turns on the radio, and it began to play the song, youth by troye sivan.

as you can see, lauren is a big fan of troye sivan. so am i, just not as big as her.

"my youth! my youth is yours, trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls, my youth!" lauren and maddie sing ever so loudly.

"why do you like these songs?" johnny scoffs and switches the song. lauren and maddie make a sudden mad expression.

"man, i feel just like a rockstar!" johnny jams to the song, rockstar by post malone.

"we got rules in this car. no johnny songs, thank you." maddie says switching it back to youth.

fast forward >>

it's been 3 hours in the car, johnny has fell asleep, lauren has as well, and even maddie is slowly falling asleep as she drives.

we're gonna die.

her head falls on the steering wheel, the loud sound of the car beeps. you can feel the vibration of the rocky road.

"hiya!" she says, her hands in a karate position.

"mads you fell asleep." i say.

"let's forget about that." she says, smiling.

i look at johnny, pleasantly sleeping like an angel. his hair is slightly messy, but he still looks good.

"someone has been caught in the act of staring," lauren suddenly says, shocking me.

"i'm not staring, i'm looking." i say.

"yeah, right. you're lucky he isn't awake." maddie says, popping into the conversation.

"i am now. what's up?" johnny says, rubbing his eye.

"nothing." lauren, maddie, and i say.

"okay then," he says, suspicious.

the clock hit 10:00. 4 hours. at least we're already near the venue.

"we're so close!" lauren says.

"what makes you so excited?" maddie asks.

"the last time i was here is when i was 12, it's been too long!" lauren replies.

"and we're here." maddie says.

we get out of the car. luckily for us, we don't have to check in and do all that stuff because we've been to this cabin place for years, we're already vip's.

maddie, lauren, johnny, and i begin to walk to our cabin.

"i call dibs with laur! you lovebirds have to be in a room together, hehe." maddie says, mischievously smiling.

"it's okay, right? we're bestfriends anyways, how could it go wrong?" johnny states, i nod in reply.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
author's note!
ooh they're sharing a room 😏
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
question of the day!
what gadget do you use for wattpad?
i use an ipad because everything is bigger and betterrrr
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

see y'all next update