chapter sixteen ↝ what am i gonna do?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter sixteen!
what am i gonna do?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i'm not putting the day pics above anymore since johnny is now awake!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•••

one week later

one week later..

"hey kenzie," my older sister says, smiling through my macbook.

"hi mads," i say.

"how's you and johnny?" she asks me, i frown inside.

"i haven't really seen him much since he lost his stupid memory, it hurts whenever i think of him, so i pretty much kind of avoid him." i say, she furrows her eyebrows.

"if anything, you shouldn't be ignoring him! you like him, he might have feelings for you!" she says, i still doubt.

"yeah, but a few days ago i said i was his bestfriend since kindergarten." i say.

"you guys broke up, he doesn't remember that, so you still got a chance kenz, take it whem you still have it!" she says.

"you know what else he doesn't remember? our lost memories. he didn't even remember me!" i say.

"that's because he has amnesia, idiot." she chuckles.

"i don't know what to do anymore, maddie. help." i frown, she strokes her imaginary thinking beard.

after a few seconds, her boyfriend comes in and kisses her on the cheek.

"oh— hi mackenzie," jaeden says.

"you know what? it's alright. i'll talk to you later, maddie." i say closing my laptop, i hear maddie say wait but i just ignore her anyway.

i dropped myself on my bed, sighing.

what am i gonna do?

"mackenzie! someone's here for you!" my mom says.

i then go down the stairs, and open the door.

"hey bestfriend!" johnny says smiling, i fake smile back.

"mind if i come in?" he asks, i nod.

we then both take seats at the dining table, and my mom brings in a tray of cookies she bakes whenever there are guests.

"how are you?" johnny asks.

"i'm okay. what about you?" i ask him.

"i'm doing great! but do you mind helping me with something?" he asks, millions of ideas pop in my head.

why do you need help? you're literally perfect.

"um, yeah, sure. anything." i say.

"there's this girl," he says, i feel sad when i hear this.

"her name's lily chee. she's at our school actually, she's really smart, nice, pretty," he continues, i smile.

"oh, how nice. you need help impressing her, don't you?" i ask, he nods.

"well, make her feel special. compliment her. be nice." i say.

"i always knew i could go to you. you're the best, thanks kenzie." he smiles, i just gaze into his beautiful green eyes while he stares at my boring brown ones.

"well, i'm gonna get going, mom's making dinner soon. you wanna join?" he asks.

"oh, it's okay, don't worry about me. i'll see you tomorrow, john." i say.

"bye bestfriend!" he says, smiling and waving away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
author's note!
I HAVE GREAT IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAP SO I MIGHT DOUBLE UPDATE HUEHUEHUE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
question of the day!
nike or adidas?
i like both but i'm more of an adidas person, sorry!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bye, have a nice day/afternoon/night! ♥︎