chapter nine ↝ mackenzie, why?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter nine!
mackenzie, why?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
comment if you want a dedication, i have no ideas at the moment, sorry ;-;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•••

i close my locker, and i see someone next to me on my left

it's annie!

"annie!" i say, with loads of enthusiasm since i missed her so much.

"hey kenz!" she says with her signature smile.

"i missed you so much, no joke." i say, hugging my bestfriend, she hugs back.

"hey guys," nadia says walking up to us.

"hey nads!" i say with excitement.

"wait, what happened when i was gone?" annie asks, clueless.

you see, all my friends left me except annie after they heard the news about me cheating on johnny, those friends included nadia, so annie still thinks we're not good.

"well, lots happened when you were gone, anns. nadia and i decided to fix up our friendship." i say, annie makes an o shape with her mouth, nadia nods.

"holy—" nadia gasps, she looks at my arm and puts the sleeve of my sweater back.

"you've been cutting?" nadia asks, very worried.

"mackenzie, why?" she asks, a tear drops down against her cheek.

"kenzie, oh my gosh, are you okay?" annie asks.

"i'm sorry! it was an accident!" i say.

"how?" nadia asks.

"i was about to cut but then i got so scared that the knife fell on my rist!" i say.

"never, just no. please kenzie, for us. don't do that again," annie says.

"yeah, what if you get a dilemma of blood lost?" nadia says,

"i'm really sorry." i say.

"don't be kenz. the person who made you want to do this is the one who needs to be sorry, not you. just never do it again, okay? we love you and we don't want you to get hurt." annie says, patting my back.

"okay." i say.

"you worried me so much kenz— these tears are for you." nadia says, i can't help but smile.

my friends are the best. i'm glad they care about this bundle of hideousness and stupidity.

fast forward >>

•••

dear johnny,

it's been a week and 2 days, still haven't made one single move.

annie and nadia found out about the incident, and to be honest i'm kind of glad they cared so much about me.

luckily, no one else found out, so i'm safefor now.

today i got to visit you by the way!

it made my day just to see your handsome little face, but yet hurt me so much after what i did to you and what happened to you.

the doctor said that there's still no sign of you waking up, which kills me.

think about it. losing someone you loveforever.

this coma that you're in is probably temporary, unlike death, which is forever.

forever's a long time.

and i love you so much john, losing you for a long time would be very hard.

in fact, this pretty long itself.

well, i'm getting a bit sleepy. i'll see you tomorrow!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
author's note!
i am falling asleep as i right this oops, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
question of the day!
what's one of your favorite jenzie books on wattpad?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thanks for reading!!! hasta luegooooo (: