Part 28

Ava's POV

We make our way slowly down the road, Rick holdin my hand as I "waddle" beside him. "ya know, this baby is gonna be here soon." Carl smiles. "I want it to be a boy!' he says laughing. "me too." Michonne says. I shake my head smiling.

"Hopefully this Terminus place will be good for the baby." Rick says weakly. I nod. Daryl remains quiet walking behind us.

\\\arriving at Terminus////

We climb the fence and make our way inside Terminus. we end up in a communications room of sorts. the people of Terminus start to frisk us for weapons. Some small talk is made but i keep quiet. They take us to some gathering type area with a woman cooking on a grill.

It seemed to be going good until Rick pulled a gun on someone. I now notice he has Glenn's watch and a woman has Maggie's Poncho that she took from Daryl.

The next thing I know we're sprinting through The building being shot at. we make it out of the building and into a court yard.

"Drop your weapons!" We do as we're told. "The leader, Archer and Samurai, get in the box." Rick, Daryl and Michonne get into the box car.

"Now you kid. and then preggers." Carl gets inside the car with me following. they slam the door and we're trapped. "Welcome to Terminus!" I scream. I notice that were not alone.

People from our group made it here. I smile to myself knowing their safe. "they messed with the wrong people." Rick says darkly.