Part 17

Hope you enjoy this part!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~•~••~•~~•

Ava's POV

I stand watching Rick lecture Carl about naming the pigs. "Rick leave him alone, I named a few of the piglets so your gonna have to get over it." I say grabbing Carl and walking away.

"I'm sorry your dad has been playing farmer so much and not being a dad." I say in a gentle voice.

" He needs to pull his head out of his ass, The governor is still out there and dad just wants to grow vegetables." He says angrily.

" It'll be alright Carl I promise I won't let anything happen to you and Judith." I reply.

"In this world you can't promise anybody anything." Carl says walking away from me.

-----/

"Are you coming or not?" rick asks grabbing my hand. he runs with me following behind him. we make it up the stairs and into the empty watch tower.

He grabs me kissing me lightly. he lowers us onto the makeshift bed and continues leaving kisses up and down my neck and chest. He grabs the hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head along with his shirt.

----

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

.-..-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.,-,-.-.-.,,.-.-

So sorry it's short but it'll be longer tomorrow, I would really appreciate if you guys could start commenting! I will answer your questions if you have any and I'd just over all love to have some feed back.

And uh you can figure out what they did I just didn't feel like writing a sex scene..

Love y'all !!