Part 23

~.~.~.~.~

Ava's POV

I hush Judith as we walk in the forest, not really knowing where we're going. "im hungry..." Mika whimpers. "I know, we all are honey but we need to find a place to spend the night." I say waiting for Tyreese to explain our plan. He looks back at us and shrugs.

My arm is extremely sore from holding Judith. We have been walking for.. maybe 3 hours. I feel a small kick in my stomach. "Oh." I whisper, placing a hand on my stomach. "what's happening?" Mika asks, staring at my belly. "The baby is kicking." I say taking her small hand and placing it on my stomach.

Im 4 months along, or somewhere around there at least. I wonder where Rick and Carl are. I hope there okay. For now I need to forget my feelings and protect The girls and my baby. I would say Tyreese but he seems capable enough to take care of himself.

I will need to bandage his arm again when we find a resting place. "stop, be very quiet." Tyreese commands. I stop walking. I pull out my pistol with 7 rounds in it. "Hide!" he whisper yells. I dash into a bush on our side. Lizzie and Mika do the same. Tyreese crouches down next to me.

~~

"Lizzie what the hell are you doing.." I ask her. For the past 3 minutes she's been messing around with something behind her. she doesn't answer. I hand a sleepy Judith to Tyreese. I walk over to Lizzie and grab her arm.

I see what she was doing. Slitting the throats of baby bunnies. "what the fuck is wrong with you." I say grabbing her knife from her. "what did those innocent little bunnies do to you? we have food we didn't need them." I say grabbing her by the collar of her shirt.

I set her down and sit down next to Tyreese. "Get some sleep. Ill keep watch." I say extending my arms to take Judith. He hands her to me and lays down. "get some sleep girls." I say glaring at Lizzie.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with that little girl? I shake the thoughts from my head and focus on keeping watch.