Just Jack's Return?

Do you want more Just Jack?

Since I completed Just Jack, I decided not to upload an epilogue that I had written. Back then, the demand for it wouldn't have been monumental, but recently we hit 200'000 reads and I get so many mails and comments asking 'what happens next' in Jack's story. The epilogue, previously entitlted Just Jack, would detail his future. I'd love to upload it guys, even just to give you something while you are waiting patiently for Transcendence.

SO. If you guys want the epilogue - which will be split in two parts called Brave New World and Loose Ends - all you have to do is VOTE. Once I feel like the demand is big for an epilogue, an afterstory, I will upload it for sure. If you don't want it, let me know why. ALSO, comment if you would like it too. 

I want to make Just Jack even bigger. I want it to hit 1 million reads. When we tried to get DYKE onto the charts, we added over 70'000 reads to it in a week - just think what we could do for Jack if we tried the same. 

The choice is up to you, my 3000 followers! Thank you so much for all of the love on Just Jack. I see every comment. Remember, if you want an edited and extended version - with more characters and chapters - purchase the kindle version on Amazon! Link is in my bio. Paperback coming really soon, too.