EXCITING JUST JACK NEWS!

Mark your calenders!

December 16th 2013 will see the release of Just Jack: A Second Edition of the Coming-of-Age novel!

It's official you guys. In about 2 months time, a whole new, edited and updated version of Just Jack will be available to purchase as a legitimate ebook on Amazon for all Kindle devices and all Kindle App supported devices - so you people with iPad's and iPhone's and tablets will still be able to get yourself a copy!

A frequently asked question so far has been - why would anyone buy it when they can just read it on wattpad? My answer is quite simple. This new version of the book will not only be edited, it will also contain SIX all new chapters - so that's more time with your favorite charatcers. Also, a brand new original cover will be designed by a photographer and if that wasn't enough there will also be an extract from my 2014 novel T R A N S C E N D E N C E.

I'm hoping that this move will be a success and I really hope you will join in with me to help spread the message of this novel. I believe in this story and its characters! Pricing won't be too high. There's nothing official yet but for the United States it's looking to be $3.99 and in th UK just a little over £3! Hopefully this venture will lead to an actual publication of Just Jack in the neat future.

Thank you so much for your continued support and all I ask now is you be ever so kind to purchase the book when it becomes available! Start saving now and you will be sure to have it by the relase date!

Thank you so much guys, without all of your support I would never had dreamt of doing something like this! You guys are incredible and I really hope this is the start of something amazing :D

- Lots of love, Shaun!