Chapter 23

"Jenna?" She turned over to look at me. We had since made a fort out of the chairs, beanbags and some blankets we found in a cupboard. My sister had brought her laptop so we were watching Netflix and eating popcorn. "What do I tell Mitch?" 

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Tell Mitch? Jeez, I don't know. You want to come up with something fun?"

**A MONTH LATER**

I slumped onto the bed, unsure of quite what I was doing. A note lay on my bed. I didn't want to look at it. Not one bit. I knew what it was but I wasn't ready for it. I sighed and walked out of my room. 

"Hey! Cassi!" Scott came rushing up behind me. "Do you know where the others are?"

I shook my head, "Probably down at lunch. Most people are." I couldn't look at him. My breathing was shaking and my hands were clenched behind my back.

"Cass? Are you okay?" The blonde put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and started to walk downstairs again. Outside. I knew that I needed to sit outside and message Jenna.

C: Jenna I need your help.

J: Wassup?

C: There's a family day in a couple of weeks. What do I do? They're going  to recognise me.

J: Well, isn't that the perfect time for Mitch to find out then?

C: Yes, but no.

J: Why? Also, I'm coming as well.

C: It's complicated. I can't say yet but you'll find out if you're coming.

J: Okay... Well just let them see. Let Mitch find out. It's not far off the end of the year anyway. You have to tell him before then!

C: You're right. I will. Thanks Jen. 

J: No problem. I've got to go back to work now. Byee

C: Bye xxx

I lay on the grass. It was decided then. The Grassi family would know that it was me. Mitch would find out. Scott and Kirstie would also know. It was going to happen and boy was I nervous. They were finding out, now. At this time. With this happening. How?

Short chapter because drama is coming. Sorry no uploads recently. Once this is done then I'll start writing a new fanfic. 

~Kyra