A/N

Hey! I don't normally do these but.. hey who cares?!

IT'S COMPETITION TIME! (yey!)

I want a new cover for this book! The current one is a bit boring and plain and I want to jazz it up a bit more! So the rules for this are:

*It must include the title

*It must include my name

*If you want to put your name on it, please make sure it is only small.

*Please try to make it fit. It may have any of the characters on, I really don't mind.

*And, get it in by the 14th of March. That is when I'll be picking my faves!

The prizes will be:

*Credited in the description

*I'll follow any social media accounts I can (Twitter, Tumblr, Wattpad etc.)

*I'll read ALL your works and vote on them and give feedback if you wish!

Send your submissions to me on any social media but if it's not on here then please tell me via here somehow so I am aware.

Everything has the same user name as on here unless you are sending it to my Twitter which is @kyra02pugh

GOOD LUCK!

I also wanted to recommend a book/account to y'all.

There's two books by White_Raven013 : one is called Castrade and the other is Camaki High {Murder School}. They're both in the process of being written but 1. She is an amazing person who is an amazing cosplayer and 2. The books are really good and there are really good ideas coming up! I haven't, personally, read some of her others but these two are Amazing and I would strongly advise you to check them out!

Btw! PTX WON THEIR THIRD GRAMMY!!! EEK! KIRSTIE LOOKED AMAZING, THEY ALL LOOKED AMAZING AND THEY PERFORMED AND NOW I'M BEING THE OVER EXCITED FANGIRL WHO LOOOOVVVEEESSS THEM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!

EEK!

Sorry for that! Lol. Yeah. Hopefully another chapter will be following this in just a little while!

Love ya! <3