BEING A JANOSKIAN GIRL

Two years ago, I was just a normal girl, who worked in a club in Miami for a living. I wasn't a bar girl or some hooker or something. Hell no! I worked as a DJ. I ran away from home when I was 10. My family was literally hell, and I trying to not talk about them. I didn't know where else to go. I walked into the club, and thats when it all started. They took me in and I guess I just fell in love with DJing.

Everything changed when I was signed over to DJ for The Janoskians.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <PRESENT DAY>

"Wake up sluts!!! Wake up!" I jolted awake. Gosh, Beau has to stop doing that. I turned around and I saw him screaming his lungs out by my bedroom door. I gave him one of my death glares. I was so not a morning person.

"Beau, I'm up! Calm your tits. Go wake up James or something." I turned my phone on, and took a look at the time. It was only 9 am. I wanted to yell something back at Beau, but he was already screaming at Daniel's door. I tried falling asleep, but too late. I was already fully awake. So much for quality sleep. I got up and took a shower. Then, I did my make up and did my hair. I grabbed a blue top and white short shorts and ran downstairs. The boys were already sitting around the table, eating. I ran down and squeezed in between of Luke and James.

"Good morning, guys. Where's Beau?" Looks like the early riser is late.

"He's getting ready." Luke answered while taking a strip of bacon from my plate.

"For what? Do we have something on today?"

" Yes, Kaitlyn. We have an interview with SugarScape today, remember?" Beau came downstairs in a grey shirt and black jeans, with a red snapback.

"Oh, shit! I forgot. But, that's not till later, right?"

"Ah, you know Beau. He gets ready like a girl. Takes an hour in the bathroom, and then forgets the world." I laughed at James's joke.

"Don't be mean, James. Let Beau have his lailac scented saop. Or, his majesty won't be beautiful," Skip hollered from one side of the table. Gosh, these guys are just full of it.

"So, what you wanna do for another 2 hours?" I asked around.

"Going back to bed. Beau just killed my sleep today. I was dreaming about the best thing." Luke moaned. I fist pumped him, since it was exactly what happened today to me.

"Aww, come on you guys. Don't be pussies. Quit whining."

"Easy for you to say, Beau. You slept way earlier than all of us." I said to Beau, while grabbing the last pancake on the table. Beau never slept early unless he was sick, or if he had something important on the next day.

"Fine, i'm sorry sluts." Everyone said their "Yeah rights" and "Whatevers". I didn't say anything, and I guessed he noticed that.

"I'm sorry, Kait" He whispered into my ear. His voice was still husky, since he just woke up. It kinda sent shivers down my spine. I laughed it off and started pushing his head away.

"Okay okay. Your forgiven, Beau." He let out this kinda girlish squel and kissed the top of my head. People always thought that we were together, but that's so not true. We just clicked well, like right after we met. In fact, all of us kinda clicked well with each other within weeks. I heard my phone buzz. I checked it, and I found a text from SugarScape: 'Boys, the interview is an hour early, so try to make it. xoxo, SS'

I read it out loud and I could hear Beau yelling. "I told you. I must be some kind of fucking genius. So not a waste. You sluts owe me. Yeah!" He got up and started getting ready to leave. I heard sighs and moans from the others.

"So much for catching up on sleep, right Kait" Luke said in my ear. He got up and headed to his room. James and Skip left the table, which only left me and Jai. He looked tensed up.

"You okay, mate?" I faked an Australian twang, hoping to cheer him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but not Ariana. She wanted me to take her somewhere today, but since the interview's brought forward, she's kinda pissed off." He ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes. Ah, that girl was always doing this to him.

"Hey, maybe you could do it after the interview. There's always time. Or, maybe, I could take your place, since I'm just gonna watch it, right? Don't worry, Jai. She's gotta understand " I got up and patted him on the back.

"Yeah, I hope so. And thanks,Kaitlyn."

He walked away, still with his eyes glued on the phone. Ugh, I hated seing him this way.