Chapter 12 sneak peak

"He's known for destruction? You know what else is known for destruction? My dick," Pete said as Jamia, Lindsey, Mikey, Pete, and Frank sit towards the back of the local library surrounded by books from the bible to myths to text from the middle ages.

"Don't give yourself that much credit," Jamia said under her breath before turning the glossy page about greek mythology. The others snickered as Pete glared at Jamia as if he wanted to set her on fire which leads Lindsey to turn to the emo werewolf.

"Keep looking at her like that and you won't have a dick at all," she said before kissing Jamia's cheek and turning towards Frank.

"So Abbadon came to you in the form of a child... It makes sense, but the witches mark? What is that supposed to mean?" She said, raising her fingers to her mouth and biting at her fingernails and calluses. Jamia reached over and took her girlfriends hand away from her lips, settling the linked together fingers in her lap.

Frank took a deep sigh before laying his head on the cool table, stress washing over him like salty waves in a stormy sea. His mind was filled to the brim of so many information, but at the same time, it all swam around in a jumbled mix of words and phrases that seemed to have no meaning.

"Frank? Are you okay?" a voice broke through the ramblings inside is mind. He merely grunted, his body subcomming to exhaustion. He just nodded, attempting to ignore the venom in his head and the burning feeling on his left shoulder.

"Just so... it's so much. Too much..." he whispered, his lungs tightening as it felt like coils were wrapping around them. A hand rubbed the middle of his back in a comforting manor, knowing it was Jamia by the fact she is the only one who wears rings. Frank felt the tears well in his eyes and sat up, one of them falling on his cheek and clumping his eyelashes. Jamia pulled him to her, holding Frank with a loving nature as if she were his mother. Frank wept silently on her shoulder while a blanket of silence fell over the others.

The silence of the century.
_________________________

Hola!!! Well, here's a sneak peak of this chapter-

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like... Two million years, I've just been busy and emotionally fucked. I'm starting to write though a bit again which is always a plus!

Anyways, I'm excited to get the full thing of this out and the extra chapter of In Where Gerard Is Awkward and Tries To Seduce Frank and finally update my oneshot book with something fluffy and sweet cause I need that... okay and some cute soft core smut that gets kinda intense, but not a lot. Hopefully Pulp Dicktion as well...

Well, I hope you guys understand and I love you guys so much.

Till next time my loves

-Anja