A/n: kinda emotional happy new year greeting

Hello it's Anja and I just wanted to say happy new year to all of you. There are some triggers with how my year went.

This year for me personally has been one hell of a fuck over and I'm glad its over. I honestly already still wanna die and it's not even the second, but oh well.

I've had mentally abusive girlfriends, screaming matches with my mom, my phone taken, my best friends boyfriend attacking me for no reason, and it fucking sucked. I found out something that had happened to me was classified as a different crime that was just a bit worse. I've considered ending it all numerous times and I've relapsed with self harm quite a bit. 2017 was a terrible year for me and I hope y'alls year was better.

All of you deserve just happiness. I want all of you to not feel like you're being worn and ripped at the seems from some girlfriend or boyfriend who was toxic. All of you are beautiful people no matter if I don't know exactly what you look like, I know you're beautiful in your own way.

I appreciate every one of you and your understanding when I post that my mental state isn't right and I'm slowly working through a chapter. I love all of you so much and I have so much gratitude for all of you. Thank you so much for being here with me in my shitty 2017, and let's try to make 2018 just a bit better.

I love you all

-Anja

Side note: I have like... four chapters planned... it's just depending on if I get the motivation to actually write them because they all came to means I know how I wanna write them... but I don't have the energy and I want to produce a longer chapter than thirteen pages cause I can't bring myself to be in the mood. I'm updating soon, I promise. Rush has also taken over my like which is why the last two chapters out of four are inspired by two Rush songs off of Moving Pictures. Also, half of the chapters have text or half written, it's just me being able to sit down and focus on it.. ((Side notes are different per book))