16

Kurt turned the handle on the shower and flinched as the cold water splashed onto his naked body. He hurriedly flicked the handle toward the side marked 'hot,' and smiled as he felt the cascade become hotter, warming him to the core. He closed his eyes and imagined the continuous droplets as a pair of hands, his hands, more specifically, touching him, caressing him, rubbing him all over. Running through his hair, stroking down his face, massaging his shoulders and chest, before reaching his cock, wrapping around it, playing with it, tickling his balls, before it ran down his legs and onto the shower floor.

Of course it was nothing compared to his beautiful, smooth hands, doing those things, or better yet his mouth. God he couldn't wait to get out of this shower and back to him and just staying in bed, together naked and naughty all day on this lazy, work free Sunday.

Kurt was so caught up in his reverie that he didn't notice the shower door open and his curly haired husband step into small marble-finished box. The effeminate young man nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt his hands close around his waist and his body press into his back. But Kurt knew those hands, that body, curled into his, in a perfect fit. He knew the low, almost growling breath, hitting his shoulder, when Blaine was aroused. He knew the lips pressed into the back of his neck and he definitely knew the rock hard cock pressing into his lower back.

They'd never done this before. They weren't prudes, there were times in fact when they couldn't get their hands off of each other. Hell, Kurt had even sucked Blaine off under a table in Breadstix (and had gotten some very weird looks when he reappeared). But doing it in the shower had never even occurred to them. After all, why would you want to get dirty in the place designed to make you clean?

But none of this mattered anymore to Kurt as he felt Blaine's hands run lightly, smoothly up his body, lightly circling his sensitive nipples, while pressing his soft tender lips to Kurt's wet shoulder, sucking and occasionally biting his way up to his hear:

"I saw you go into the bathroom, and thinking about you, naked and wet, rubbing yourself all over... Oh God Kurt it made me so hot! Just imagining you washing your hair, (he ran his fingers through Kurt's hair) your nipples (he rubbed Kurt's nipples harder, making him let out a small moan) your hot little body (he stroked down his hips) and of course your cock" (he wrapped his large hand around Kurt's cock and bit on his ear).

"Oh Blaine," Kurt moaned loudly, aroused, throwing his head backwards, eyes closed. Blaine stroked Kurt's semi to full hardness, while his other hand moved down his husband's back to his ass.

"You know the thing that got me most hard? Was thinking about this tight little ass, that I'm going to spend the whole day worshipping." Just the thought of what lay ahead in their lazy sex-filled day made Kurt even harder if it was possible, all the while Blaine's hand running up and down his shaft, jerking him off.

The water continued to fall around them, steam rising in the air, but they took no notice. Blaine gripped Kurt's ass, pressing and kneading the flesh, before bringing is hand down hard, with a sharp spank, his hand an angry red print on the porcelain flesh. Kurt cried out in pain and pleasure which was soothed by Blaine's smooth rubbing and gentle kisses on his neck.

"You like that baby? You like it when I spank your perfect little ass? I know you love it. You told me so last night didn't you?" He spanked him again.

"Yes!" Kurt cried out in arousal brought close to the edge by Blaine's well-practised combo of kisses, spanks and his continual jerking of his dick. He loved it when Blaine talked during sex. He thought his voice was sexy at normal times but when it was laced in arousal and using such profanities that normally Blaine would never use it made Kurt's toes curl.

Suddenly Blaine dropped to his knees, still wanking Kurt off from behind but was now facing Kurt's ass. Kurt now had to lean against the shower wall to keep from falling as his husband licked up his ass crack, hitting all the places he knew Kurt loved. The sensitive area around the small hole were throbbing now as Blaine ran his tongue across it while gently rubbing them with his fingers. He gently probed the hole with his digits pushing one in very carefully.

"Just relax, babe." Blaine kissed Kurt's ass and sucked hard on the skin. He added another finger, the water lubricating it. He wiggled his fingers inside Kurt's ass, stretching his hole, scissoring and rotating them slowly. He then began to pump in and out of his husband's ass.

"More Blaine, I want more!" Kurt called head bowed, unable to hold himself upright. Blaine added a third finger and started pistoning in and out of him causing precum to leak out of Kurt's cock, Blaine himself was harder than ever, watching his husband just come completely undone thanks to his fingering and jerking. Blaine's tongue continued to suck on Kurt's ass cheeks, leaving marks of his love.

"Oh God Blaine, please stop teasing and just fuck my brains out, with your big cock, I want it so bad baby!" Kurt cried out, unable to take it anymore. Blaine chuckled at his husband's desperation. He withdrew his fingers, making Kurt whimper loudly. He then stood and Kurt turned to face him and they kissed for the first time in the whole sexcapade. It was a long deep kiss, their lips glued together as warm water cascaded down their hot naked bodies. Their tongues battled for dominance, exploring the insides of each other's mouths while their arms wrapped around each other.

Their cocks both stood up eagerly and were crushed together by the closeness of their owners as they ground their hips together, the friction causing them to moan audibly. Blaine broke them apart and stared lustily at Kurt through hooded eyes, his lips swollen from the bruising kiss.

"C'mon baby, fuck me, I want it hard and fast, I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Figuratively of course, that would be disgu - "

Blaine interrupted him with his lips again and lifted him up bodily, pressing his against the shower wall for support. Blaine positioned his cock against Kurt's asshole and slid his member hard into the hot, tight cavern.

Kurt cried out in pleasure as his ass adjusted to the new addition. "You ready?" Blaine asked.

"God yes, I want it so fucking bad," that was all the convincing Blaine needed. He began to pound in and out of Kurt's ass, skin slapping on skin, his cock brushing past Kurt's sensitive prostate with each thrust. Kurt felt like he was in heaven close to coming ever since Blaine had first touched him in the shower.

"Keep going baby, give it to me, give me your big fat dick inside my tight little asshole, you like how my asshole hugs your dick baby?

"Oh God yes, Kurt, I'm so close."

"I want it harder hon I want your cum shot right into my asshole."

Blaine chuckled, "Ask and ye shall receive," and with that he fired ropes of white cum into his husband's hole. Feeling Blaine's cum hit his prostate, tipped Kurt over the edge and he came hard, painting the two of them in his own juice.

Exhausted, Blaine put Kurt back on the shower floor.

"We need to clean up."