15

COLLAPSE
Kurt sniffled wetly at the thought of spending the rest of the day so turned on, his soaked pussy spasming helplessly. Blaine shushed him and kissed him again, soft and sweet.

"After school, baby. I want you dripping everywhere until then. I'll take you home and let you squirt all over my face." Kurt moaned softly and nodded, sniffing again as Blaine kissed his forehead and left the stall.

--

"Fuck, Blaine, fuck," Kurt panted. Blaine smiled against his mouthful of pussy and kept licking over Kurt's folds. Kurt's slit was dripping all over Blaine's chin and onto the sheets of Kurt's bed, releasing even more fluid now that Blaine was finally giving his pussy some serious attention. Blaine stiffened his tongue and pushed deep into Kurt's quivering hole, causing Kurt to cry out and writhe, and Blaine began fucking his tongue in a steady rhythm.

Kurt bucked against Blaine, pressing his face deeper into his hot folds with his hands on the back of Blaine's head. Blaine hummed and kept thrusting his tongue, loving how desperate Kurt was getting. Kurt's whole pussy ached with the need to come, and he whined brokenly when Blaine slid his tongue out and went back to softly licking up and down his slit.

"Please, please," Kurt moaned. Blaine pulled back and Kurt gasped at the sight of his glistening wet skin, coated in Kurt's juices. "Oh god. Please suck my clit, Blaine, you promised." He petted the back of Blaine's head and Blaine licked his lips.

"I was getting there, baby." Blaine ducked back between Kurt's legs, mouthing over his pussy lips and sucking them lightly. Kurt squirmed, the teasing not enough, but soon Blaine was sliding two fingers between his folds and Kurt spread his legs even wider. Kurt hissed in satisfaction as Blaine worked those fingers deep into his pussy, stroking his walls and pumping them slowly.

His mouth finally found Kurt's clit, licking over it roughly before sealing around it and sucking. Fluid gushed out over Blaine's fingers as the ache between Kurt's legs spread throughout his body. Blaine was sucking impossibly hard at his clit, fingers pumping faster and faster into his throbbing cunt, and Kurt completely lost it. He threw his head back and howled, back arching and toes curling as a stream of clear fluid pulsed out of his pussy, drenching Blaine's face. Blaine licked and fingerfucked him through it, Kurt's entire body shuddering as his orgasm stretched out indefinitely. His pussy clenched sporadically around Blaine's fingers, his clit oversensitive and sending nearly painful sparks through him as Blaine kept working his tongue and lips.

Blaine withdrew his soaked fingers and wiped them on Kurt's thigh, licking down Kurt's slit to mouth over his still-tight hole. He lapped up a dribble of juice and moaned. All he could smell and taste was Kurt's sweet pussy, as the entire area between his legs and thighs was drenched and shining with his slick fluids. Blaine's face was coated, too, and he raised his head and rubbed his jaw and cheeks all over Kurt's stomach.

"Hey," Kurt said weakly. He flopped a hand in Blaine's general direction, but he was too blissed out to actually look angry. Blaine grinned at him and scraped his teeth over Kurt's prominent hipbone. He was still hard, but he knew he was close and didn't want to take the time to stretch Kurt more so he could fuck inside Kurt's pussy. Instead, he kneeled over Kurt and quickly jacked himself off, staring at Kurt's deceptively innocent face as his orgasm quickly built.

"You look so hot like that," Kurt breathed, eyes tracking the movement of Blaine's hand fisting his hard cock. Blaine moaned and twisted his palm over the head of his cock, aiming himself to shoot his come thick and hot all over Kurt's bare pussy. Kurt shrieked in surprise, his pussy flooding with renewed arousal at the feeling of Blaine's come dripping down the folds of his already soaked cunt.

"God, look at you," Blaine groaned, one last small spurt of come streaking Kurt's thigh. He held his softening cock as he stared at his filthy boyfriend, covered in come and an entire day's worth of pussy juice. His cunt was probably still dripping with fresh fluid; once Kurt got turned on he'd stay wet for hours.