12

Blaine was sweating. Laying on the bed, completely naked, his hand shoved between his legs rubbing furiously at his clit did nothing to help the desperate need he felt to be filled and bred. However, Kurt had left for work that morning with the key to their toy chest with a note on his pillow telling Blaine he would have to be more creative.

Blaine's pussy was dripping, leaving drops of wetness when he had walked into the kitchen and then a literal puddle on the kitchen chair when he had eaten his breakfast. Normally during his heat, he would have inserted a plug into his pussy to stop the mess he left around however he had a very strong feeling that this had been part of Kurt's plan all along.

His fingers were doing nothing for him, except making him wetter, with a frustrated huff he removed his hand and glanced over at the array of deodorant and skin care bottles on the chest of draws.

His deodorant bottle slid into him with ease, what with him being so wet. Blaine's eyes rolled upwards as his back arched. The cool, unyielding metal of the can stretched his pussy wider than it had been all day. He grasped the end of it and started fucking himself with the bottle, one hand resting on the dressing table for support.

The movement made Blaine's pussy squelch and wetness to continue to cascade down his thighs, starting to leave a small puddle on the hard wood floor.

Blaine had an idea. He grabbed his phone and, with the bottle still stuffed inside of him, he walked, well waddled, in to the living room.

Lying on the couch he pumped the bottle in and out of himself, rubbing his clit with his free hand. the heat burned inside him as he thought about want Kurt could do for him if he was there, Kurt would let him ride his while he used a dildo in to his ass. He would kiss up Blaine's neck as he played with Blaine's nipples and then he would watch in awe as Blaine squirted over the floor and furniture.

The feeling overcame him all at once and he pulled the bottle out just him time to watch a huge stream of quite arch from Blaine's pussy and splash loudly onto the coffee table and on to the floor the rushing in his ear meant that it took Blaine a moment to realise he was moaning loudly out and to notice his limbs were shaking. He needed more.

His eyes slid to the glass sculpture on the window sill. It had been one of Kurt's successful flee market purchases. The tops of the sculpture made it look as though the glass was dripping upwards and although Blaine knew he couldn't fit the whole thing inside him, the shape of the sculpture was more than enough to convince Blaine that this needed to be inside of him.

He grabbed it from the window and placed it carefully on to the coffee table, his feet soaking in the puddle of his own juices and he shivered at the thought of it.

He straddled the corner of the table, his pussy sinking on to one of the longer parts of the sculpture and his clit being rubbed by the smaller bumps on the piece. As he ground his hips deeper, another lump pushed against his ass making him falter.

Blaine grabbed the lube from the secret hiding place in a side draw and got to work stretching his ass. The part of the sculpture was by no means thick so soon enough, it was sunk into his ass and pussy making him moan wantonly as he cantered his hips. Soon Blaine felt the warmth in his abdomen grow. His orgasm hit him sooner than he was expecting.

The pressure of his squirt forced the jets push the sculpture out of him soaking his feet and coffee table in yet another slash of warm wetness.

o/O\o

Blaine moaned as he pressed the vibrating record player needle cleaner to his clit. The tiny pad of fibres used to keep his record player's needle sharp was a powerful little thing. He had never really thought about using it before because he had a chest full of toys at his disposal but he was having to be creative.