10

Kurt's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. His hand was feeling particularly clammy which made it harder to take a good grip on Blaine's leg and keep it in the air as Kurt fucked into him with hard, quick thrusts.

They were in Blaine's room, lying on their sides, the door closed out of habit since Blaine's parents were on a trip on the East Coast and wouldn't be back for two weeks.

"You feel so good, baby," Kurt mumbled against the nape of Blaine's neck, backing up his words with a deep roll of his hips.

"Yeah?" Blaine breathed. "You - mmhmm - you feel good too."

Kurt started to nip and suck sloppily at the skin he found in front of him, making Blaine release a loud moan.

"Kurt," Blaine called. Kurt made a vague, inquisitive sound as he put most of his attention in the making of a spectacularly large hickey and thrusting into Blaine's hot, tight asshole. "Am - am I doing good?"

"Amazing," Kurt whispered absentmindedly and repositioned his hand to the front of Blaine's thigh to pull it towards him for leverage. Blaine sneaked his arm down to his own cock, gripping it tightly when Kurt sped up his thrusts, the urge for release running hotter through him.

"Am I yours?" Blaine suddenly asked.

The cloud of endless pleasure and warmth surrounding Kurt's mind lifted slightly, letting him process the question. Kurt gazed down at Blaine, noticing the quiver in his arm and how he was biting down on his bottom lip, how his face and body were all tense lines, trembling with anticipation. He didn't know what to make of the question or the reason behind it but he knew the answer.

He dropped his lips to Blaine's shoulder, only a light caress before muttering next to his ear with so much certainty he shuddered along with Blaine, "forever."

Blaine's face scrunched up and his hand flew to fist the sheets beneath them as he tried to meet the snap of Kurt's hips, riding the waves of pleasure flaring up inside him. Kurt allowed himself to watch transfixed as Blaine muffled his moans against his bicep, body melting into the bed as his orgasm ripped through him.

Kurt took Blaine's face by his jaw and kissed him as soon as the angle allowed him to. Blaine's movements were sluggish, instinctual when he kissed back. He tried to twist around but Kurt stopped him with a firm hold on his hip, the small shift making him aware of his dick still rock hard deep inside Blaine.

"C'mon, Kurt. Finish up," Blaine panted and reached back with his hand to spread his asscheeks.

"God, I love you so much," Kurt groaned and resumed his thrusting, Blaine's body pliant under his touch.

He climaxed not long after, biting down on Blaine's neck to keep himself from groaning too loudly. When he was done Blaine rolled over to lie on his stomach, Kurt following him and resting his head in the middle of Blaine's back, his arm loosely draped around him to keep him close.

After a few moments, his cock slid out of Blaine's hole and he felt the vibrations of Blaine's quiet moan under his cheek. He spoke quietly, trying not to disturb Blaine too much if he was about to fall asleep but wanting to touch the topic before he had to go.

"B? About what you asked earlier..."

As if a bell had gone off inside Blaine's head, he was suddenly out of the bed and putting on his underwear, despite the fact that there was drying come inside him. Kurt sat up shortly after, not as alert as Blaine and saw his boyfriend walk towards the hallway.

"I need water, do you want something from downstairs?" Blaine asked before leaving the room, pausing on the threshold and avoiding Kurt's face.

Kurt was stunned, to say the least. after Blaine's sudden reaction but was quick to answer, "no, I - I'm just gonna get dressed."