Chp 16

Katalina POV:

As soon as I finished what I had cooked everyone I went upstairs and took a shower.

I laid up in bed until Jahseh finally came in.

"Finally" I rolled my eyes but he grabbed his wallet off the nightstand and left the room.

"The fuck?" I said under my breath.

I reached for his shoulder but he pushed me off of him.

"Don't fucking touch me" he said making me already heated

"What's the fuck is wrong wit you?! I haven't done anything!" I yelled making him cut his eyes at me.

"I'm leaving for a couple days. I'll see you whenever" he said making me try my hardest not to slap
Him.

"And what am I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for you like a dog?" I asked

"I guess so" he shrugged his shoulders before turning and walking away

"I can't keep doing this" I said making him turn around and stare at me

"Fuck you mean you can't keep doing this? You're mine" he said making me shake my head laughing.

"We need a break. We've lost that spark we had when we first met. The happiness and excitement. We don't have that anymore" I said making him laugh

"If any other dude touches you I'll kill him. Ion care if you're mad at me or not" he said before he slammed the door and left.

I sat on the couch thinking bout all this.

I decided this was enough.

I packed a couple outfits into a duffle bag and grabbed some of my personal items and threw them into my bmw before driving .

I unlocked my phone and called an old friend. Chandler.

We had grown up together and never hung anymore because he was one of the top American football prospects and I was with Jahseh.

We had drifted but I wanted to fix that. We had even gone to homecoming together.

I called him and he picked up on the first ring.

"Kataaaaaaaaa" he said happily making me giggle

"Channnnnnnn"

"Damn girl you needa slide thru like rn I miss yo pretty ass" he said in this Atlanta accent making me bite my lip

"Ight text me the address I'll be there" I said before hanging up.

His house was only 30 mins away.

When I got there he was already outside waiting for me.

"Kataaaa" he yelled lifting me up into a crushing hug

I kissed him on the cheek and laughed as he spun us around.

"I've missed you Chan" I sighed as he walked me inside.

"I've missed you too, you've grown so much" he said making me giggle

As time passed we talked and drank and reminisced but we were getting closer and closer and the more we drank the more our desires for eachother grew.

Until finally I climbed into his lap while he laid back

I began to rock my hips back and forth slowly making him groan.

"Keep doin that" he groaned squeezing my hips.

I rocked faster and harder on his waist making his erection grow through his pants.

He brought my face down to his, kissing me passionately and sliding tongue in.

Soon enough we were both naked and he was sliding into
Me.

"Mmmmm" I whimpered trying to adjust to his size but he was already pumping in and out of me making me arch my back.

When we both cummed he pulled and and took off his condom before flushing it down the toilet.

I layer in his bed thinking about what we had just done.

I fucked chandler.

Jahseh was gonna kill me.

Did chandler see my tattoo of Jahsehs name?

"You good babygirl?" Chandler asked pulling me into him as we snuggled up together under the sheets.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired" I smiled before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep with him

Authors note

SHE CHETAED 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Lord Jesus jahseh is gonna kill her