chp 7

Everyone was popping pills or smoking a until and drinking some type of alcohol.

"Let's dance" Katalina said to Jahseh, high as an airplane.

"I don't dance" he said simply because he was the only one who wasn't fucked up because he's on parole.

"I'll dance with you" Pump said making Jahseh stand up quick as hell.

We were in the middle of the house where there was open room and 'lollipop' by Lil Wayne was blaring through the surround sound speakers.

I began to sway my hips where he gently rest his hands and as I began to speed up and grind on him his grip tightened.

Briana and WiFi joined us in the middle of the room and 'summer bummer' by Lana Del Rey came on making me smile.

It was my favorite song at the moment and I paused our dancing to sing and rap along, Briana did the same.

"HIP HOP IN THE SUMMER
DON'T BE A BUMMER BABE
BE MY UNDERCOVER LOVER BABE!!" we sang together.

By the end of the song we were both standing on the table dancing together.

"Get yall asses down" WiFi said looking salty as hell.

"Why you so salty?" Ski asked, higher than anyone, besides Pump.

"Katalina always try a steal my girl" he said making me laugh.

"You dumb as hell" I said jumping down from the table and walking over to Jahseh who was on the couch.

I sat right down on his lap.

"Jahseh move your arm" I said feeling it right under my ass.

"That's not my arm" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I giggled nervously, I moved my butt more so onto his leg so I didn't feel him so much. I layed my head back onto his chest feeling suddenly sleepy.

"Carry me to bed" I said yawning making him smirk.

"She tired so I'm finna take her to bed" Jahseh announced to everyone making people say goodnight or see you in the morning.

He carried me up the stairs and into his all black room before laying me down on his large matress and helping me take my jacket and shoes off.

"Well aren't you being a gentleman" I laughed making him smile.

"Shut up" he smiled making me roll over in bed and close my eyes.

I felt him lay down next to me but I felt uncomfortable so I opened my eyes.

He was staring directly at me.

"What?" I asked spuinting.

"Nothing you're just beautiful" he said making me smile.

I scooted closer to him but he pulled my body fully against his.

"I don't know what it is but you just make me feel crazy. Like if anyone even looks at you I want to kill them. You're so special and we haven't even known each other for that long" he said making me confused .

"You must've popped some pills or sum" I whispered.

"Nah I didn't do anything I'm telling the truth" he said making me snuggle closer to him.

"You can't keep a shirt on can you?" I said noticing he didn't have a shirt on.

"Not when I'm around you" he said making me suck my teeth.

"Fuck outta hea" I laughed turning around round so my ass was against him.

"Turn back around" he said aggressively waking me up completely.

I turned around and looked into his black eyes.

"What?"

"You can't have your ass all up on me like that without me fucking you"

I blushed at his bluntness.

"Goodnight Jahseh" I said pecking his lips but he tried to keep the kiss going.

He put one of his hands behind my head so I could pull away and the other was pulling off my dress.

I pulled out of his grip.

"I'm tired I'm not tryna Fuck" I groaned walking out of the room and down to Ski's room.

"Hey can I sleep in here WiFi and Briana are in the one guestroom and pump is in the other" I said making ski sit up in bed.

"Go sleep wit Jahseh sis" he said making me feel nervous.

"I'm rather not, I'm tired and he's horny" I laughed making Ski cackle.

"Aight you can sleep in here" he laughed making me crawl on the other side of bed opposite from him.

"Goodnight best friend" I yawned before drifting off to sleep.

○○○○○○○○○

I was awaken by yelling.

"You fucking slept with my girl?!" Jahseh yelled getting in Ski's face.

"Man shut all that shit up you know that's like my little sister, she the one that came in here. Apparently you were tryna Fuck and she wasn't wit it, be happy she came to me and not pump" ski yelled back making Jahseh even angrier.

"Nah shut the fuck up you know that's my girl" Jahseh said making ski roll his eyes.

"Whatever vro she's awake why don't you yell at her" Ski said walking out of the room.

Jahseh turned to me making my stomach twist.

"You already know nothing happened so fuck outta my face" I said rolling my eyes and trying to push past him but he didn't move.

"You're mine" he whispered in my ear before letting me leave the room.

"Bye Jahseh"

Authors Note:

This chapter was eh.

Vote and comments and message me and shit ya kno.

Peace out hoes.